This Generation is Ruined

I was out getting my goyslop the other day because I had to physically go there due to the place not having Uber Eats available so I opted for carry out instead, no tip.

There's this zoomer girl staring off into space at the register, probably high. Telling her my order snapped her back to earth. I asked to buy a drink since my order didn't come with one and she had to go ask a co-worker for help which took 2.5 minutes.

I decided to pay for it with a $5 bill and it took her 3.5 MORE awkward minutes to count back my change before giving it to me and saying "Is that right? Is that right?" Guess what? It was WRONG.

Back in the day I could get takeout with NO problems, now I roll the dice almost every time! And you're telling me we're giving the keys to the country to these folks?

Attached: zoomer at work.jpg (713x658, 66.54K)

>user has never once in his entire life ever had a bad interaction feasting on gluttonyburgers and jewcolas
>decides to post a random picture of a young woman
>makes up a story about THIS ONE TIME
This is what a lifelong obsession with fast food does to the human brain. It's literally rotting inside his skull.

Cool blogpost

About a decade ago at Subway I gave him something like 21.50 for an 11.50 order so I could get back a ten and he literally just started handing me 20s. I had to tell him to just literally stop handing me things. Now that we've done that, let's move on to exactly what you're handing me.

need zoomer lgf

Retard you should have helped her count the change and makes jokes

ease up, you're overreacting

Attached: w3687lwxzee91.jpg (585x502, 69.92K)

How naïve of you to think OP isn't an autistic fuck.
He probably just took his miscounted change and quietly stammered "y-yeah, i-it's right" before awkwardly driving home.

What's up with tradcucks using statues for their profile pics?

MY SIDES

She was delaying in the hope you'd ask for her number. Congrats on missing out on tight zoomer puss because you were worried about your ten cents.

The problem is they created laws that incentivize only hiring cunts and niggers. So now every business runs like shit.

I just take note of which places don’t hire white men and send it off to friends who boycott the place.

They’ll learn when they see their profit margins drop.

What's worse is that trillions of retards follow accounts like this.

>places don’t hire white men
Do Americans really?

I can only assume because ancient Greece/Rome is highly associated with western philosophy and masculinity.

>*autistic screeching*
lmao

Lmao working with zoomer girls is the best. A ton of them have OnlyFans and I've even been invited by a couple of them to be the "faceless male" in their videos. It's fucking amazing and if you faggots weren't so autistic you might have a chance as well.

Your local McGoyslopBurger isn't going to miss out on your $10.

>Job hires a few students to help out during summer
>Early to mid 20s
>Basically robots that aren't able to do anything that wan't explicitly explained to them in the smallest detail
>Lack basic social skills
>Girls are worse - early 20s, look 30, feel like 15 once they start to talk
What the fuck happened to these "Kids"

Every single place you go to is only cunts and niggers.

No hi how are you
No thank you have a good day
100% rude and sloppy all day every day.

i NEED a retarded zoomer gf so heckin bad bros

Honestly, you sound like a low rent piece of shit, and I'm almost 50.