NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH...

NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1503847800120.jpg (1579x1725, 433.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.datingadvice.com/online-dating/online-dating-race-statistics/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would take her

>simp retarded taking some niggers leftover mudshark
have some self respect.

A woman would rather be beaten everyday, psychologically and sexually abused everyday, by a black alpha, than go on one single date with a white incel

Lol, what language is that?

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

Maybe in your demented mind

Attached: 1648925246764.png (1187x757, 229.82K)

Hey grandma, it's time to take your geritol and go to bed.

That woman lives a happier, more fulfilling life than you, OP. She doesnt have to resort to shitting on strangers on a Tajik eagle breeding forum to try and feel good about herself. She's living while youre on here with the rest of us just waiting to die.
inb4 ywnbaw, kys, etc.

Polish.

>innaccurate cope chart
k e k

>2014
kek

KEK

Also the white men in these studies aren’t incel chuds. Zoomer white girls are much more into black men than previous generations

Why is the baby's nostrils even more upturned than the father

This

I remember this
turns out she has an insta with 1000s of pics, and zero of that ugly goblin
shes more proud of some salad she ate then her own twisted freak of a child
Also, theres a pic of that kid screaming from some screengrab that gives me the heebie jeebies

why is it like this bros>?

They don't understand a Mother's Love

Posting your children on social media is just extremely gay. Nobody wants to see that shit except the grandma

>he posted the infographic
kek

Attached: oUii78.gif (320x180, 803.8K)

what-everrr, hyaena boi

Attached: hyaenaboi.jpg (917x630, 184.25K)

Why did she give birth to an American? I don't understand.

cope

>Posting your children on social media is just extremely gay
or womanly
a loving mother cant help but do it. even fathers beat people over the head with pics of their kids
shes ashamed, rightfully so

>Zoomer white girls
I think white men are still at the top. Asian men have overtaken black men funnily enough so now black men are the third most desired
google.com/amp/s/www.datingadvice.com/online-dating/online-dating-race-statistics/amp

>Whom do you serve, my fighting amerimutt?

black men are also behind Latinos, black men are dead last and the only reason a woman fucks them is because she got paid for it or daddy issues

This kinda shit make me sad man. I aint understand why God nerf my people so hard. Like give us something, please. Anything. Why is God like sissy white boys so damn much?

didn't yall invent egypt or some shit?

Your ancestor shouldn't have looked at Noah's dick.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1635545236386.png (1574x1728, 2.08M)