.....You guys lied to me, I want my shekels back

It's just "The Bourne Identity" with an extra chromosome. The first two episodes were good and then the plot just got ridiculous. The enemies were shit. I know it's based on a book, and I appreciate that it had a 99% white cast and wasn't trying to push any tranny propaganda. Is it just that the bar is so low for shows now in 2022? I usually like what you anons recommend.

Why did you like it?

Attached: TerminalList.jpg (1399x2543, 265.87K)

>It's just "The Bourne Identity" with an extra chromosome.
No? It's not. Have you even seen Bourne? What the actual fuck are you talking about

you’re dumb and annoying. stop posting.

>Highly skilled solider fails his mission, loses his memory, and is seeking revenge on government assets that are now trying to assassinate him.

Yah how could it ever be compared to The Bourne Identity. lmfao

Sorry I hurt your feelings big guy. Thanks for the bump though.

Watching the pilot doesn't mean you watched the show, faggot.

Watched all 8 episodes, chief. Was trying not to laugh when Reese strips the creepy dude naked and injects him with opiates.

Would have been a solid movie but 8, hour plus episodes was way too much time to let the threadbare plot slog along.

A couple episodes in the middle definitely could have been cut, like episode 5 where he hikes into the mountains to JFK the dude in the car. Plus we didn't need constant flashbacks to his wife and kid.

OP doesn’t support the troops and is probably antifa

Attached: 82500433-DA90-4924-89EE-3DCDC0800FFB.jpg (661x1000, 74.75K)

Fuck off, why would you say that? Why would you even say that you fucking asshole, that was so uncalled for.

Fuckoff shill. It's kino.

It's alright. Pratt is boring and there's nothing interesting about his character. The plot is paint by numbers but the military/spy action thriller genre has been creatively bankrupt for 30 years so that's no surprise. The flashbacks were repetitive, tedious and stopped informing the characters within a few episodes yet they keep them up the entire time.

I liked Ben a lot until they just had to go the most cliche route possible. Some of the action was good but nothing remarkable. It's just an alright show. I'd watch The Unit over it any day of the week if I'm itching for operatorkino (skipping all the family drama scenes of course).

The flashbacks completely maintain the tone of the show that he is basically a terminator motivated by an extreme traumatic loss. Otherwise you would just go

>why didn't he stop after x y and z

Its basic writing derpus

You guys are pathetic. Completely fucking pathetic. "Boo, hoo, I'm so retarded and shit and I like to try to make fun of The Terminal List (AND FAIL *MISERABLY* AT IT) because it's so much cooler and successful than my favorite show, hoo". It's jealousy, pure jealousy, but you wouldn't dare to mock the fans to their face because you know they'd kick your fucking teeth in if they even cared to (which they don't because they have way too much better things going on).
Just fuck off you fucking entitled troons, the show was amazing and it will do great. Chris Pratt owes you shit, I almost kicked my mom in the face because of how mad you make me.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Agree 100% completely. Like another user said, it didnt have enough material for 8 hour-long episodes

Only an ADHD retard needs to constantly be reminded that his wife and kid were slaughtered user. An entire episode was dedicated to it.

The flashbacks aren't designed to inform the character they're designed to reiterate the motive and build the character into greater and greater, and increasingly more difficult forms of revenge. From the thing in the middle of Chicago to going to the island. Piece it together Mon! Its not rocket science.

>It's just "The Bourne Identity"
Kill yourself faggot

Has almost the exact same plot you dumb nigger

A great show or movie would use flashbacks to reveal new information or memories about Reese or his family in order to build the character arc that you're referencing. We don't need to see his daughter's drawing or the dead bird at the window 20 fucking times on repeat

>actionlets compares action flicks by plot instead of action
many such cases