Quiet, all of you

Quiet, all of you.
They're approaching the Jurassic Park thread.

Attached: muldoon.jpg (902x480, 21.71K)

I can't believe we went from moral and ethical dilemmas implicit in the hubris of man playing God to big locusts.

how did they get this back?

Attached: Jurassic_World_Barbasol_can.jpg (834x416, 58.57K)

movie did him dirty

Oh boy, glad you asked.

Attached: Barbasol.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Is this the guy from The Gods Must be Crazy?

Fucking WHAT

i'm glad those guys understand it's their duty to act as guardians of the barbasol

>it was revealed to me in a cartoon
Can they stop fucking doing this?

>enough coolant for 36 hours

What's with the nerf guns?

At this point I'd rather go back to JPIII than whatever the fuck World turned out to be.

underrated kino, especially LW and JP3

god this looks like shit

Attached: Jurassic Park (720 lo-res).mp4_snapshot_01.14.05.002.jpg (934x712, 88.3K)

I always thought that mud looked delicious, like a chocolate shake

did you know they used Wayne Knight's actual feces for this sequence

Why the ACTUAL FUCK WAS THE ANTAGONIST OF THE MOVIE FUCKING BUGS?????????
WHY WASNT IT DINOSAURS???????

they didn't have the balls to make the movie about climate change

Wtf how about
>compies running rampant destroying chicken farms and decimating local wildlife
>raptors loose and breeding fast in the US
>rexes loose on the savannah extincting elephants and rhinos and shit
>mosasaurs attacking boats making unarmed seafaring impossible
>huge pterosaurs make flight impossible
Like do I have to come up with the ideas here?
BUGS?????
Worst possible idea they could have came up with.

user, if you want me to run your little dinosaur thread, there are two conditions: firstly, I'm in charge, and when I'm not around, Muldoon is. All you need to do is sign the checks, tell us we're doing a good job, and open your case of tendies when we have a good day. Second condition: my fee? You can keep it. All I want in exchange for my services is the right to hunt one of the jannies. A male, a cuck only. How and why are my business. Now if you don't like either of those two conditions, you're on your own. So go ahead, set up base camp right here, or in a Any Forums thread, or in the middle of a reddit nest for all I care. But I've been on too many rotten tomato raids with movie autists to listen to any more suicidal ideas, OK?

Attached: Roland.jpg (426x600, 44.98K)

>expecting dinosaurs in a Jurassic movie
wow you fucking entitled chud

Same. I also always thought it was a whipped cream can and not shaving cream because Dennis put it on his slice of pie in the beginning.

>I also always thought it was a whipped cream can and not shaving cream because Dennis put it on his slice of pie in the beginning
that's just dumb, user

The embryos died a day after Nedry dropped them. This prop is useless it only has sentimental value.

Why haven't we seen anyone use the Lindstradt rifle that's supposedly so amazing? It's a fictional weapon but it exists in the JP universe and the way Eddie described it was really effective.

Muldoon deserved better.

it always gets stuck and the wielder is eaten by the dinos