Bourdain, August 2011: "I look at Guy Fieri and I just think, 'Jesus, I'm glad that's not me...

>Bourdain, August 2011: "I look at Guy Fieri and I just think, 'Jesus, I'm glad that's not me.' You work that hard and there's not a single show of yours that you'd want to sit down and say, 'Hey, I made that last week. Look at that camera work. It's really good, huh?' I'm proud of what I do."

>Bourdain, September 2012: "I’m fascinated by the Guy Fieri terror-dome they just opened up. 600 seats, something like that? 600 seats. And a gift shop. And all of these poor diners, drives and whatever, douchebags waddle in there. First of all, he single handedly turned the neighborhood into the Ed Hardy district which I’m a little pissed off about..."

>Fieri, October 2012: “Everybody’s been asking me, ‘What on earth are you going to say at Bourdain’s roast? He’s been shit-talking your name everywhere.’ And I’ve been saying, ‘Don’t you worry about me. I won’t touch him with a 10-pole, because smack-talking Bourdain would be like hitting a piñata full of shit.’ Real messy. I want everyone to understand that I’m going to be the bigger man. I’m going to take the high road. I wouldn’t dare come up here and call Anthony Bourdain any of these things that people have called him: No-good, loud mouth, jerkoff, wannabe authority, pseudo rebel, nerd, shit-talking, blow hard, celebrity-seeking, Eric-Ripert coattail, Mario Batali ass-kissing hate monger... Jose Canseco of the food world, snaggle tooth, Lurch-looking motherfucker. No, I’m here to take the high road.”

>Fieri, October 2012: "Anthony, I gotta ask a question, why do you hate me so much brother? ... Is it because you went to a fancy culinary school and I didn’t? I hear you’re the only one in class who did most of his cooking with a spoon and a Bic lighter."

Attached: 1618257251803.jpg (618x412, 78.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QiQv-19e0zQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fieri is cool. Bourdain is le punished smoking, drug using "the kitchen is sooo stressful" faggot. Make some good food and stfu.

>I hear you’re the only one in class who did most of his cooking with a spoon and a Bic lighter."
Fieri was so based for this

Copy and paste guys response in the next Jonah hill thread and you got a winner. What an untouchable living god

>is

Yeah he's dead but what he'll be remembered as is the same

boomer mad no one watched his shit until after he died

what

That's the thing, people did watch his shit. He was by all means a successful celebrity chef and businessman, and he still felt threatened by Guy for God knows what reason.

ESL posters are the real plague. Worse than trannies, jannies, soijack posters, the lot. Nothing brings the site down like people who barely have a grasp of the language.

Fieri razzed Bourdain so hard he killed himself

youtu.be/QiQv-19e0zQ

I'm glad this kike cuckold is fucking dead and rotting.

I stopped watching Bourdain when he did a 'no white people in my Texas episode' and kept shit talking 'the rightful culinary heritage of the region'. So I had some Texas brisket to celebrate him when he died.

He was an elitist kike who hated the white Guy Fieri's success and the fact he had simple down to earth charm and appeal to the common (white) American. And also that he would often do tons of charitable work to help out struggling (white owned) businesses.

Bourdain was a mentally ill kike (many such cases) who hated white people and the common man so long as that common man wasn't a downtrodden shitskin.

>bourdain complaining about NYC prices at fieri's restaurant
>has a show where he travels around and eats fancy foods

Except for him of course, right?

>Bourdain
>white

Pretty sure he's a pipe-hittin' member of the tribe

Attached: MemeDad.png (468x488, 381.37K)

why did Bourdain love Thailand, Laos and Vietnam so much?

The beaches

child prostitutes and lady boys

Guy isn't a pretentious faggot, and didn't off himself because "Boo-hoo, being rich and famous is le bad"

I'd fucking kill myself too, holy shit

Heroin

I think it had to do more with Asia Argento fucking underaged men and him having to pay them off.