We failed bros

Why didn't we protect her???

Attached: Karen-Fukuhara-attacked.jpg (2000x1333, 1.62M)

>fuk u hara

why are asians the victims of street violence

Last time I tried I was "stalking" and "a predator"

Why would white supremacists do this?

more importantly, who is committing all this street violence against them? Hmm...

I could have saved her
I would have said
BACK OFF DUDE
And saved her

Mark Wahlberg

I will help her, but she owes me sex for my help

All problems would be solved if you regularly had sex with her

Because white people are evil.

She made pro BLM Fentynal Floyd posts on her social media, she's a dipshit and deserved to get her head bashed in

asians are racist towards black folx so they deserve it

asian people need to understand that by staring at blacks with judgemental gazes, and by gentrifying black communities by opening convenience stores, they are oppressing african americans who have already been victimized by light skinned people for too long.

Asians are the victims of a certain jealous, violent race, same as white people, they are just less careful and get more attention from it.

>the elderly
how old is this bitch? she should shut her westernized cunt mouth. every asian becomes a faggot and nigger lover once they embrace western culture for some reason

tanned white supremacists need to be stopped

china virus

Attached: 200318131909-03-trump-coronavirus-presser-0318.jpg (3000x2000, 326.38K)

This, she's a retard

Attached: 1646308838008.jpg (624x727, 150.87K)

Because they are physically small and weak and good targets for mentally ill criminals but they will never actually admit that.

its because most of the nigger attacks against asians are aimed at the elderly.

>women are equal and deserve equal rights and can do anything men can do blah blah blah
>but ahhhhnn gibe help plzzzz am helpless lil woman qqqq

Amazing how whiteknights have eaten this shit sandwich with a smile on their face for a hundred fucking years now.

hmmm. who bombed them so hard their entire culture went from noble fierce samurai to hello kitty??? hmmmm

MON CEUR

Reminder she refused to tell the race of her attacker and said "race has nothing to do with it"

Should I poison my neighbor's dog for barking at 4am?

Because blacks or NIGGERS as I like to calle them are savages and whites are fucking faggots too both left and right

Wait, race has nothing to do with it, but she thinks her race is why she was attacked?

I'm Filipino and the whites were pretty nice to me. The NIGGERS tho, they would harrass me all the time. I hate NIGGERS.

No. Owner's fault. The dog should be inside at that hour anyways.

Blacks are jealous of Asians. Asians come to American and in one generation have kids who become doctors and engineers and move out of lower class. Meanwhile a majority of blacks are stuck lower class and have no potential in getting out.

Uh oh..... Could it be.... could it be??? A NEGRO???

I could've saved her, bros...

She probably just got pat and then call it struck in the head. Asian are so whiny and weak, especially the east one.