What was the deal with this dude...

What was the deal with this dude? He was literally just an extra before being casted as Black Panther but everyone on Hollywood and most of America talk about him like he changed cinema forever and won 10 Oscars.

Attached: descarga.jpg (195x258, 9.43K)

he died of cancer and is black

perfect for virtue signaling

He was in other movies. Stop being a nuisance

He's calling James Brown and Jackie Robinson "extras" because this is racist troll bait.

Do you think Marvel wanted him to talk about the cancer publicly? I'm sure they must have known, I don't think you can keep that from a major company you work for.

Whether he's racist or not, the people praising him definitely are. He's only being praised because he was black.

dont know.
they treading his death as if he was some kind of de niro,pacino or denzel.

>casted
You fucks are really pissing me off now.

>I don't think you can keep that from a major company you work for
It's none of their business, they had no reason to know

What are they thinking?

Attached: 0ybfoa8t1yd91.jpg (960x974, 173.89K)

>42
>Get on Up
two movies nobody gave a shit about until he died. who cares if he was lead?

marketing, just look at keanu "icon" status despite the fact that he only has been in two or three good movies

He also starred in Marshall. He had just made it big in hollywood though if cancer hadn't destroyed his career being a marvel lead probably would have eventually ruined it

I for one am happy that he is dead. My only wish is that he would have been around for the monke pox.

>What was the deal with this dude?
He's black.

he was the main character for the nigger version of passion of the christ. Black Panther was the film that culturally defined the entire african race, they revere this man as a god

I doubt they cared, they already had full rights to use his likeness. Now this man who valued his privacy and hid his ass cancer from the world will be made into NFTs and ghost tweeted for an eternity, moved around like a ghoulish sock puppet by marvel

im pretty sure the main reason was just because he was in a marvel movie. everyone only says that black panther is good because he died, but if you look at it the cgi looks like it came from a fucking mobile game lmao

shut the FUCK up racist chud
it was OUR movie

Do you ever get bored of posting and seeing the same joke reply in every thread?
>Fucking chud
We get it. Turning a troon insult against them is funny but come on now it's just fucking stale at this point can we just move on already?

seemed like a decent guy, i respect anyone who has cancer and doesn't make a deal out of it. like 99.999% of other hollywood losers would sell their last moments to like netflix or tmz and make sure to mention it in every interview

Its Chadwick Boseman like youve never seen him before.

>can we just move on already?
i have nothing else

Attached: 1658822180070189.jpg (700x836, 174.66K)

He died of ass cancer after being a Hollywood Jew rentboy for a decade.

Attached: dying.png (581x673, 673.52K)