Iger woke up at 4:30AM every single day even on weekends

>iger woke up at 4:30AM every single day even on weekends
>iger would shower, eat, and exercise before arriving at the office at 6:30AM
>iger then works until 6:30PM
Wow he was so committed to Disney, i'm very humbled by his work ethic !

Attached: iger_disney.jpg (3000x1927, 462.96K)

>>iger then works until 6:30PM
So he has plenty of time to go to synagogue.

Can't stand igers

the Iger sanction was kino.

Attached: eigersanction1.jpg (812x426, 63.76K)

Not really if he's trying to get 7-8 hours sleep.

People who can wake up at 4:30 have done jackshit during the day. His hardest part of the day is getting dressed. People who actually work get tired.

>WAAAAAAAAH HE HAS A WELL PAYING JOB THAT IS SO DEPRESSING WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME R/ANTIWORK

You’d shit yourself if you saw the weekly calendar of any CEO. Their entire day is work, even when they aren’t in the office.

>7-8 hours of sleep
Are you an infant?

Who are you quoiting?
Am I supposed to understand this reference?
Is this an Disney AI thread?
Do I need to read prior Reddit threads for the lore?
Objectively: Cope: The Post

Attached: E1A8028E-9E06-465B-AE2D-CCA6FEB75C29.jpg (915x915, 188.3K)

I'd do that if I was getting paid millions.

what an iger

you’re a fucking retard. I get up at 4 to go lift, and work 630 to 5 in the florida sun digging fucking holes at max productivity

Bullshit. A manager I used to work under had a mental breakdown because he had to do like 1/8th of the work of my then team leader when she resigned - workflow.
It was literally just take the list of production jobs for that week (which was handed to him) and then allocate them to the workers.

He gave up after 2 weeks and then one of us did it in 2 hours each Friday.

Managers spend all their time in meetings talking about other people doing work, taking reports and giving reports others have made to yet other people.

They have long hours because every manager below them wants to have a 1 hour long meeting with them to swap reports and talk about all the work their underlings did or have to do.

He said CEO, managers are lapdogs.

>IT'S SO HARD MAKING A MILLION BUCKS A WEEK TO SIT IN MEETINGS AND BUY OTHER COMPANIES WITH STOCKHOLDERS MONEY
lol what

My experience as well

His "work days" consist of going to meeting and yelling at people for fucking up. Not a very hard job, it's probably too fun to go home.

damn dude managers sound gay as fuck

if there was a more efficient way to run things then it would be done, the margins alone saved on middle management would be stupendous

You could say that he's a very iger worker

>and oversaw an increase of the company's market capitalization from $48 billion to $257 billion.

Wow looks like you can get shit done if you're not a lazy fuck

Elon also said if you had 2 companies working on the same thing with 1 doing a 40h week and the others doing 80-100h weeks they will beat you to market by 3+months

Yeah, a huge amount of “work” in the labor force is just babysitting. Managers have to be there for productivity assurance, but other than just existing and making sure everybody is on the same page (knows their scope of work), they don’t really do much of anything.

Yeah a manager isn’t a CEO, what part escaped you?

NTA, but management is bigger than just people with manager in their title.