King of the Hill is fucking weird...

King of the Hill is fucking weird, it has maybe five episodes in each of the 13 seasons that are any good and Any Forums loves to claim it has no bad episodes. the show is like Beavis and Butthead except played completely straight in earnest.

Attached: tv.jpg (372x348, 43.08K)

it is unfortunately boring and feels like the creator's retirement home.
one series was all it needed and should have collapsed after the concept was done with.
beavis and butthead was good.

>Any Forums loves to claim it has no bad episodes.

Any Forums is just reddit with no downvote button

You got filtered.

no man, i watched nearly every episode. i am in the middle of watching them all again, on the ending of season 7

>the show is like Beavis and Butthead except played completely straight in earnest.
Eh yup. *sips*

>I don't like the show but I'm watching it twice all the way through

yep *sip*

Attached: tv.jpg (645x443, 53.86K)

The main upside is that it's a cartoon comedy that won't rot a child's brain.

king of the hill is the best tv show ever made

>Retarded zoomer gets filtered by KOTH
Nothing new

it has lots of separate funny moments and phrases, but an actual episode is paced in a very boring way

amateur just revealed itself
embarrassing

just endless race mixing and cuckolding.

What a fucking lie, the show opens with one of its best seasons. Its only fault was going on too long (animation change, VAs becoming Flanderized, etc.)

You've already made up your mind about it, why continue to watch it?

first season is focused on raising Bobby for the first several episodes. 'does Bobby need a foster home' 'how will we teach Bobby sex ed', idk how you can say season 1 was best, i think 6 was fairly strong. it had a lot of stuff i think should have took place earlier.

OP pays another man to mow his lawn while he watches.

Attached: 1657948248784.gif (1451x1668, 1.48M)

Do we unironically live in a world were people get filtered by KOTH?

Lots of later episodes aren't that great, but pre-Lucky is a kino machine

the inclusion of Lucky is so peculiar, it's like their cast of hillbilly hicks became too normalized so they had to go nuclear

I'm a long-time casual watcher & appreciator. What is it that people dislike about Lucky so vehemently? Perhaps I just haven't watched too many of the latter season episodes at once.

It's extremely comfy. Makes living in America look brilliant.

Name ONE show better

genuinely low iq post. i feel sorry for you

King of the hill suffered from John redcorn cockanitis save some maze for the rest of us you ingrate alcoholic.

op here, i don't like characters added into episodic shows, it borders on the term 'jumping the shark'

I have never watched KOTH, do i?

start a few seasons in

Why would i not start at the start? retard

Yes. Don't listen to If the first season doesn't hook you, you won't really get much more from the "best" episodes either. Give it a shot, it's a comfy little slice of life with some high highs. From what I hear though you may not care for it if you come from the texas/oklahoma area. Many have said that it hits too close to home for people who grew up in that setting.

I'll tell ya hwat, that OP ain't right

Attached: nol3t.jpg (500x284, 23.03K)