So what is it you incels are pissed off about this time...

So what is it you incels are pissed off about this time? Is it just because of muh joos pushing strong female superheroes or there's more?

Attached: 245.png (1200x806, 349.76K)

>Carries man to bed

This is going to bomb

All I wanted, was ally mcbeal with a tall green woman. That’s it, I’m not asking much, just a funny show with lawyer and occasional superhero hijinks starring she hulk. Is that too much to ask? Was I wrong for wanting this?

>Woman version of male hero is automatically stronger, faster and smarter than original counterpart.

*Yawn*

It just looks a bit shit. No identity politics this time. Even the twitter/reddit retards agree.

I never liked the Hulk, and a talking Hulk is even worse. Don't get me started on female Hulks. The worst capeshit minus the cape.

Im unironically looking forward to this. It already looks better than hawkeye/ms.marvel/moonknight combined. And no i am not shilling because im just going to torrent it and I suggest everyone else does too.

>All I wanted, was ally mcbeal with a tall green woman. That’s it, I’m not asking much, just a funny show with lawyer and occasional superhero hijinks starring she hulk

But that's exactly what the show seems to be?

>he thinks the extension is real
You people are hilarious

Women can't be heroes.

What do you think the extension does you faggot?

Not what you think it does you retard.
Even the creator laughs at you couple hundred fucks

Are you trying to be funny with this? You know it's fake right?
You do know this right?

>this show is not trying to copy Better Call Sa-

Attached: namaste.jpg (703x508, 45.31K)

Which grotty little corner of Mumbai did these fine visual effects slither out of

>watch dr. strange multiverse of madness
>opening eyeball tentacle thing looks like early 00's CG

Cope seethe dilate

>>watch dr. strange multiverse of madness
There's your problem

seems kino as fuck

Ally McBeal was a terrible show/person.

I hate all you Slottfags that ruined She-Hulk.

why are you all taking these shows/movies so seriously lol. Imagine if shit like armageddon and independance day recieved this much autism back in the day

Attached: 165808716674410.png (680x676, 117.2K)

I really hope she reverts in her sleep and the Derek Jeter dudebro freaks out, Because that IS rape.

Attached: 1659020399199274.png (1264x530, 564.61K)