Hulk Virus working like AIDS-blood confirmed

Hulk Virus working like AIDS-blood confirmed

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-134955.png (1080x979, 999.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JmDls3QW39Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow that's just like the monkey pox this is very topical

In the comic She-Hulk was in a care crash and a blood transfusion from her cousin Bruce saves her so it's similar to her real origin and why her version is more controllable.

Question. How can Bruce bleed when in, for example, Ragnarok he jumped out of a flying ship and fell hard onto the rainbow bridge without breaking any bones, losing any teeth, or even losing a single drop of blood. Yet a car crash is going to make him lose blood?

Capeshit tends to fall apart when you ask questions user. Either be a good consooomer and ingest the content no questions asked or ignore it entirely.

bruce jennifer turns into she-hulk?
WHAT did they mean by this?

Was he transformed? I can't remember.
Here it seems the bleeding is pre-transformation.
Can you injury bruce before he goes green?

Yes bruce banner experiments on his own blood all the time.

Are you blind? The name of the character is Jennifer E. Bruce.

This is Any Forums not Any Forums

unprotected sex with Hulk turns me superhuman, ummmmm, sign me up! gosh I love bareback

Attached: 1659031436699.jpg (320x158, 39.03K)

Not transformed. He was unconscious for like 10 seconds with no blood anywhere while the wolf sniffed him

I haven't autistically watched all of the MCU, but the only time I recall him getting any physical damage was from Thanos, and snapping with the glove on.
But, don't care. I can't stand Ruffalo, won't watch. The CGI on him looks really bad for this too - they're really low budget for these shows. It looks like he's half-rendered.

He pretended to bleed to protect his secret identity.

So it's plausible and this guy
It's just a drama queen that wanted ot post a RLM picture

If you know anything about gamma radiation, this makes no sense. But neither does the hulk himself - that much gamma radation in real life would just fry you into burnt human bacon. But it's that overload of gamma that supposedly made him the hulk - if his blood was that saturated, he'd insta-kill anyone standing near him. That's assuming that exposure to gamma radiation is a guarantee to creating another hulk.

But...capeshit. Picking apart their 70's "hey maaaaaan, what if (tokes joint) someone gets blasted with radiation and ...(inhale) turns green and is really strong and shit..." nonsense is fun. My favorite is Larry Niven's "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex".

>Lastly, he'd blow off the top of her head.

>Ejaculation of semen is entirely involuntary in the human male, and in all other forms of terrestrial life. It would be unreasonable to assume otherwise for a kryptonian. But with kryptonian muscles behind it, Kal-El's semen would emerge with the muzzle velocity of a machine gun bullet. (*One can imagine that the Kent home in Smallville was riddled with holes during Superboy's puberty. And why did Lana Lang never notice that?*)

>In view of the foregoing, normal sex is impossible between LL and Superman.

>Artificial insemination may give us better results.

rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html

Imagine if She Hulk clamps down on her partner during sex. She'd rip his dick off.

youtube.com/watch?v=JmDls3QW39Y

Additional question, doesn't Bruce Banner talk about wanting to kill himself during the earlier days of the MCU? He specifically says he put a gun in his mouth, pulled the trigger, and the "other guy" spit the bullet out.

"I didn't see an end, so I put a bullet in my mouth... and the other guy spit it out!"

>Well, actually if superheroes were real...
Shut up and then kill yourself.

Attached: good old days.jpg (1395x1220, 204.44K)

thats so fucking cringe and easy.

I don't think they cared at all about the character implications, they probably thought the line sounded cool.

>Ejaculation of semen is entirely involuntary in the human male,
I beg to differ

>t. Guy who knows nothing about gamma radiation

It's capeshit so it doesn't have to make sense to get 5 stars and awards while looking worse than a bollywood movie made with a $10000 budget.

>shoots himself and the Hulk transforms fast enough to catch the bullet
>get in a car crash and the Hulk doesn't activate

> muh realism
This realism meme is getting old

Shut up ron you’re fat and gross