A DRAG QUEEN?!

A DRAG QUEEN?!

Attached: Screenshot-2020-02-12-at-18.14.07-1024x570.png (1024x570, 722.25K)

>tfw I thought drag was for fucking fags and decided to watch an episode of rupaul ironically one day and now I can’t stop watching

it’s kino

sorry bro, ur a fucking fag now

You just might be a homosexual

Lmao, I wouldn’t even admit this here.

You're a paid marketer, but also a faggot.

Based. RuPaul also hates trannies, but the chuds wouldn't know about that.

This was when Ru Paul was based and he used to not buy into the gender politics stuff, but then too many past contestants went trans etc he has to pretend he cares. Sad

The Leftwing and the Democrat Establishment want to disarm you and groom your children

Attached: Its just a Far Right conspiracy chud 112.jpg (1080x1671, 640.91K)

Our ancestors would have curb stomped this thing without any repercussions. I mean, Fallon would have grabbed a bat from under his desk and started to beat this abomination until it was a pulp back in the day. What happened to us?

It's so funny to watch the left eat itself.

See there is no point in differentiating between faggots, troons, Drag Queens, etc because they are all apart of the same ideological force; and just a reminder that intersectionality is Marxism

Attached: le slippery slope.jpg (1080x1660, 760.85K)

reminder: drag is a caricature of how horrible women are. There is noting more openly misogynistic than drag.

Attached: Intersectionality 7.jpg (1080x1822, 951.94K)

Chances are you ancestors would have paid good money to see that sort of thing at the theater and applauded, especially if they were English, Greek, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese. And I don't think I need to tell you about what freaky shit they're into in Afghanistan
>What happened to us?
Return to tradition. For most of history women were forbidden from the stage.

RuPaul hatting trannies makes a lot of sense; they will absolutely try to shut down his livelihood someday for making more convincing "women" than they ever will

There is nothing wrong with drag
It's just men mocking women what's not to love?

>the pure fright and terror in Fallon´s face when he thinks he said something wrong.
Based Drag Queen

Drag queens are based it's smelly tranies nobody likes

>There is nothing wrong with drag
It's just men mocking women what's not to love?

Attached: State Mandated Grooming.jpg (2172x3862, 563.2K)

You’re a smelly looser chud that nobody will have sex with.

Your ancestors participated in gay, all male orgies, you multi generational faggot

Drag is 100% for women and homos. Sorry user, go get a blood test

Movies about liars that say they just wanted to be left alone as adults in peace?