Blonde 2022 trailer released!

>that accent

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=aIsFywuZPoQ&ab_channel=Netflix

Attached: armas.png (1227x804, 1.28M)

i like Dominik but this looks real fucking gimmicky

furthermore, notice the rating this movie actually gets

>NC-17 for some sexual content

So it's NC-17 because of one rape scene, no explicit nudity will be shown in the movie.

I knew she was going to fuck up the accent

This bitch is literally know for showing her gomboongas

they can't give NC-17 for one rape scene can they?
Showgirls was given NC-17 because almost the whole film all women are preactically naked

Yeah we will see her titties and a lil bit of her pussy and ass maybe, nothing we already haven't seen. Except the tone of the movie will likely be very depressing, just don't expect full blown intercourse.

Her accent is surprisingly good but thanks for starting the thread with bait, the other thread didn't get any replies

she's a bad actress kek

Showgirls mentioned that NC-17 is for nudity and sexuality throughout, whereas for blonde it's only for 'some' sexual content.

I wonder if they'll try to pull the whole "it was society killed her" thing and dodge Hollywood's responsibility.

Nigga I read the script. It's nothing but rape, sex, and schizo bits.

That looks rough.

the rape scene better be Irreversible tier

you wonder?

can you link the script thanks sir pls

I just want to see JFK fuck her shit up while calling her a c*nt. Shit seems pretty comical. JFK was a god amongst men.

I guess it will be like irreversible, unless you are a freak you likely won't be able to use this movie for your fap folder.

No wonder Ben afflek left this broad. This is a career killer

>Her accent is surprisingly good

She sounds like a Cuban broad in Miami. She can barely speak English let alone do a proper accent.

It's a Netflix movie. I doubt it'll hurt her career, but it does look like shit.

Just google it chumski. Literally the first result. Have fun. The movie kinda looks like ass desu

Wrong.

Superior Blonde

Attached: blonde-bombshell-keeley-hawes-e9mu4fejio.jpg (589x960, 90.19K)