Dickcheesebros

dickcheesebros...
not like this

Attached: 1658224864565450.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Infantgenitalmutilationbros!! We won!!

sneed
the world hates you and you're losing and will lose

no ones's a fan of smelly skinflaps

wouldn't the cereal go stale?

Technically that is incorrect.

So Americans cut their dick because Jews find it gross?

I like how the only non religious reason circumcision is performed is because it's "cleaner". You're removing a part of your body because you're too lazy to clean it. Peak American logic.

Circumcision is definitely on the way out.

we need to mutilate clits too

To be fair - and I have little horse in this race either way - even internationally women seem to favor cut in my experience. I'd hate to give my son a disadvantage in being able to bang sluts, but I also can't abide by mutilating a baby's penis.

I want to ride Elaine hard and put her up wet.

who the fuck cares what women think is attractive
you exist for womens benefit?
it's literally the most sensitive part of a penis shut the fuck up. women belong in cages.

Bald bros........

Attached: seinfeld bald.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

Elaine is meant to be the WASPy daughter of a notable author, why does she imply she's only seen a single uncut penis? Did she only start slutting it up after college?

I like how just because he's bald this somehow imbibes George with expertise on diagnosing baldness

George bros.........

Attached: seinfeld kramer and george talk.webm (1024x566, 2.93M)

absolutely based

>even internationally women seem to favor cut in my experience
No country outside of USA and Israel practice circumcision, if this were true every man would be slicing their wiener

>taking away ability to feel proper orgasm for roasties

I thought kikes demanded that all burgers be circumcised.

I'm George

I wish my life was as good as Georges

I'm uncut and married, seethe cutfags. You'll never experience what it's like to be uncut, but I can cut mine off anytime I want. You'd think by now that you'd know that women are retarded when it comes to their own standards. They have no idea how big penises actually are nor can they tell the difference between cut/uncut when a man is hard. Enjoy using lotion every time you fap.

Slut sisters......

Attached: seinfeld elaine is easy.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Americans are fucking crazy man, imagine living in a country where it's the norm to mutilate baby genitals

Why would you attack people that got cut against their will when they were babies?

a cut male 100% wrote this interaction

>I like how the only non religious reason circumcision is performed is because it's "cleaner".

It's done to make men enjoy sex less

Because they come here and attempt to shame people who weren't mutilated as babies.

>a show about jews, written and directed by jews, with jewish actors
no shit

To encourage them to drop the delusion that being cut is somehow a good thing. Thus preventing them from mutilating their own babies.

>It's done to make men enjoy sex less
Now they need more stimulation, anal sex, blowjobs etc. Both of which can be performed by 2 men.

This is why it first became a thing in America, because that shithole is full of religious retards
>if you masturbate you'll go blind
truly a nation of mentally ill subhumans

Damn it feels good to be:
1. Not Jewish
B. Uncut
3. Not American
4. Not non-white

Attached: 1403472869295.jpg (400x400, 15.59K)

>americans

Attached: 1590824730641.png (646x960, 655.06K)