Now that the butt crust has settled, why did this show make Any Forums shit themselves seething?

Now that the butt crust has settled, why did this show make Any Forums shit themselves seething?

Attached: jinx.jpg (648x503, 21.29K)

Attached: 1637067450917.webm (1920x820, 2.89M)

They couldn't tell the difference between a teenage girl with small tits and a boy.

dont care, didnt watch bec i hate lol and all the lore they tried to shoehorn in there

>retconning LoL lore
That should be an instant reason to hate it.

it was mostly the incessant spam from the mentally ill and/or shills. sane people were automatically disinterested in a show about an ASSFAG, so the incessant spam just changed that disinterest into active hatred.

Must be because of 5+ months of spamming, multiple random threads in the catalog almost daily, that cancerous general that leaked all over other threads and Daniel.
Banning any discussion wasn't something exaggerated.

Didn't watch.
Don't care for LoL.
Plus it actually look repulsive, the models and the overdone animation.

They couldn't handle the thought of a "woke" company releasing an actually good show.

It's a shitty woke show tho.

I've never watched this tranny garbage. Why are you and the one other faggot that makes these threads so pathetic?

weebs

autistic people have a tendency to fixate on aggressively mediocre media and then they try to make it as ubiquitous as everything they don't fixate upon.

one could go so far as to say the object of their fixation isn't as important to them as the fixation itself.

They saw the colored hair and convinced themselves it's a show full of trannies. That's all.

Attached: 1637714685120.jpg (1080x1080, 124.15K)

Because it was simultaneously awesome and having gays and dyed hairs

Riot has already retconned the lore like 40 times with 5 complete setting resets. The show was just sticking to tradition at that point.

>the object of their fixation isn't as important to them as the fixation itself

Huh, that explains the chud fixation on trannies

It gave kids a seat at the adults table.

I don't mind a bit of woke shit if it isn't so bad that it's insulting to watch and the bar for a lol show was already so low that it was easy to be pleasently surprised.
It's only when you advertise eating shit because it panders to your fetishes ppl get really annoyed.

This is the least woke show in the past five years, so I don't really get why this board is seething.

>best tv show of 2021 was a LoL anime
>the animation was so good pixar is basically out of business because of how hard they got mogged
It wasn't supposed to be like this disneysisters.......

Because you retards could not stop thristposting and avatarposting so much that you got kicked to /trash/. You deserve all the people accusing you of being trannie just based on those threads alone.

The board seething? Is it? Feels like most don't really care and the once that want the board to seethe about it do it themselves to get their confirmation bias.

>le super strong (and quirky!) female leads :)
>not woke
kys retard

you didn't watch it

This.
Arcanetroons are literally the worst fanbase on this site.

It reminds me of the Alita threads. And there sure as hell has been overlap with those people and the the Arcane Generals, because several people have admitted to it.

With the Alita threads there were people that were namefags that posted fake negative posts in their generals in order to simply bump the threads. We know this because when they got kicked to /trash/ they admitted to this as well. The exact same thing is happening with the Arcane threads. They are the same posters using the same tired framing methods from over 3 years ago.