Just watched the show and the movie for the first time. This has surpassed anime and became a work of art

Just watched the show and the movie for the first time. This has surpassed anime and became a work of art.

Attached: MV5BMDAxYzU2YjEtNmNjNS00OGJlLTg3MzgtNzAwN2E1ZWFiYTg5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTkwNzYyODM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1414, 168.59K)

shinji coomed on asukas comatose body lmao

Yea no shit. You’re a little late though.

Isn't it basically the Kabbalah in anime form?

I can't imagine experiencing this as it was airing, it must've been an ethereal experience. Sad that nobody learned from it, we need this film now more than ever.

Now watch 4.0 and see it all come tumbling down.

im so fucked up

not a weeb but hideaki anno is low-key a genius

If you watched the rebuilds you didn’t understand the original. I’m a long time fan of NGE and I will never watch the rebuilds, if you do you got filtered.

The tragedy of evangelion is that people ignored the message about escapism and used it for exactly that. Every modern anime has their own flanderised versions of Asuka and Rei lacking everything that made them interesting to begin with

Attached: 03E60E8E-DBD0-419D-BEF1-43FBAB51C874.jpg (750x735, 352.73K)

>This has surpassed anime and became a work of art.
Yeah no.

Attached: Durer self portrait.jpg (291x400, 17.52K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 3738468[1].jpg (1128x1504, 341.58K)

>Anime
>Art

Lol.
Lmao, even.

Or don't because the rebuilds are trash.

the characters in this show suck ass, they're so fucking whiny

>Or don't because the rebuilds are trash.

Attached: EjpYwxnXkAEb_uT.jpg (1200x981, 78.68K)

so all the people who say evangellion is good are just gang trolling me right? I hated everything up the the finale which managed to be watchable, you have to have brain worms to waste your time watching this instead of classic cinema. I gladly watched La Roue in one sitting the other day and had a great time but I find it hard to make it to the end of 20 minute episodes of this program.

>NEON GENESIS EVANGELION
>THE NEW GOSPEL OF GENESIS
gee I wonder what this show is trying to be about.

>If you watched the rebuilds you didn’t understand the original. I’m a long time fan of NGE and I will never watch the rebuilds, if you do you got filtered.
perfectly correct. It's kinda crazy althiugh not surprising that Any Forums has infinitely better takes and threads about eva than Any Forums

KINO coming through

Attached: LoTGH.jpg (1280x720, 133.13K)

>woah guys eva is good. I liked it
>yes but [insert classic mecha anime completely unrelated to anything in eva] is way better

why are people like this?

Boys will be boys

you're being an entirely too sensitive faggot, people are just posting other stuff they liked that the op might even like. stop being so precious over such a shit anime you low T cunt.