Why do we hate him?

Why do we hate him?

Attached: 23423535365735423.png (413x619, 379.02K)

we havent thought about him since that louis ck episode

Dane Cook pay per view 30 minutes let's go!

Attached: 19kyys.jpg (275x206, 9.56K)

Overexposure. I laugh at some of his stuff still.

He stole his stool humping joke from joe rogan.

And joe was already not funny.

I like what he’s doin to his face. He’s... taking it in an interesting direction. And he fucks some slut he picked up at a high school

Fart sniffing "deep" comedians were upset that his jokes about The Price is Right were getting way more laughs than they're clapter-bait rants about religion.

He went from telling mildly funny jokes to telling wildly fake and unfunny stories

Dane Cook is to comedy what Nickleback is to comedy

Bill Burr mentioned somewhere on a podcast a long time ago that veteran comedians at comedy clubs were mad and upset that they had to follow his act after he had just had the crowd dying of laughter.

That's what I've always heard throughout the years but I've only ever seen the "99.9% of arguments" joke and the B and E one from youtube clips.

I don't know who that is

I'll always love Dane cook
When I was in HS in 2000s everyone listened to Dane cook, Eddie Murphy, Chris rock

I always remember that one, the BK lounge, the woman that fucked like an alien on top of him

>Makes totally casual observations
>But says them REALLY LOUD and totally WACKY!
if cocaine was a comedian

Eployee of the Month is a comfy movie. Watched it recently for nostalgia drinking sesh

He's responsible for everyone saying "Karen"

If we only knew how bad comedy would get. I’d take 1000 Dane Cooks over the dogshit standup comics that are popular today. I think we owe Dane and Mencia an apology

Mainstream culture labeled him as a “bro” comic and he lost respect with comedians after Louis accused him of stealing. The BK lounge bit is still better than 99% of stand up you see.

Middle of the road?

He’s not Jewish