NOT SO FAST

PUT THAT MASK BACK UP, CHUD

Attached: 1658973782887359.png (803x649, 955.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cDoyywKt1_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The incels win again

So gays can't rape my mouth and give me their STD?

What a fucking bigoted and chuddish thing to say. Get off the fucking internet and reevaluate your life you disgusting, bigoted, CHUD.

Why do people still say ch*d? Why hasn't it been filtered? I honestly don't know who's trolling who.

Don't think a mask will do much good in anal

Do they make a mask for your butthole now?

This is God's punishment upon a wicked world that has embraced sodomy. This is only the first of many plagues to come. Dark times lie ahead; if you don't know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, now is a good time to do so.

>Mask
Just don't bareback at gay orgies.

Why are you censoring Chad?

>HEY YOU! PUT THE MASK BACK U - NO, NO PUT THE GUN DOWN! NO!

youtube.com/watch?v=cDoyywKt1_0

Hope gays get an extra strength clot shot

>monkey pox
>literally creating boils and giant holes on your body and face
What the fuck. I'm walking around with a hazmat suit or never going outside again.

Who is Who to declare a global emergency?

Attached: 12.jpg (480x360, 14.26K)

It's a homosexual issue but off-topic anyway.
Janny/mod break this guy's gems!

>spreads through direct physical contact, sexual and mouth to mouth
Masks do shit
Also according to my country statistics 80% of the people affected are homosexual

>Chud
WHEN WILL YOU FAGGOTS REALIZE THAT LITERALLY NIGGERS ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO USE THE WORD “CHUD”. THIS WHOLE THREAD WAS CREATED BY A LIBTARD BECAUSE OP IS A NIGGER WHICH IS GIVEN AWAY BY HIS USE OF THE WORD “CHUD”.

Yeah, more like a mask for your BUTT so HOMOS dont rape you and give you monkey pox aids.

*whom

nice script/bot

You’re a chud

he monke

It's a joke and something trolls do to impersonate trannies from an older raid.

Attached: 1640714837589.jpg (985x962, 247.16K)

I'm not playing along with any lockdowns or mandates or mask nonsense until after they try severe measures to limit faggots/faggot hangouts since monkeypox is a fag plague.

Attached: ungovernable.webm (512x640, 2.86M)

Because "pox" is a type of hepatitis disease. Yes, chicken pox is a hepatitis disease. If you got chicken pox as a kid that means you're gay.

You know those QR codes are just bae codes, which were a replacement for having to manually type out a product number or url right?

no.. not like this...

sex-haver sisters....

Attached: 783478646444574.png (826x840, 282.53K)

do they want us to mask up our buttholes?

uh thats for faggots sweetems x

another cultural enrichment from niggers

Sex-havers get what they fucking deserve
Straggots included, have you any idea how many retards identify as bi or "pansexual"? HIV spread to straight people thanks to bi retards.

Attached: laugh.gif (298x224, 3.51M)