Best German films?

best German films?

no Nazi movies.

Attached: germfood.png (1000x749, 1.24M)

>YOU WILL EAT ZE BUGS
eating any kind of arthropod is subhuman. crab, lobster, and shrimp are for prisoners

Baron Munchaussen (in color).

best Jewish films?

no communist or Bolshevik movies.

Guess who's back

M
Lives of Others
Toni Erdmann
Metropolis
Viktoria

Knocking on heave’s door. Arab by Moritz Bleibtreu is hilarious.

Attached: C3BEF59A-C37A-4FA4-BBA0-1E7D1BA95D6D.jpg (857x656, 65.6K)

I bet it's decent
Most of the "gross Euro foods" pictures you see are stuff that would in all likelihood be at least edible. As much as I like to joan the Brits, the "meat pie and mashed peas" meme makes me feel bad, because it probably tastes pretty good, despite being a boring comfort food.
The German fish sandwiches are a little more esoteric but I'd at least give them a shot. People need a more lighthearted outlook with international banter, it's not like the mud cakes or foraged roots or charred flesh of pillaged cattle that the niggers from nigger Africa prop up as their "cuisine".

>saying you will eat bug sandwich to own the niggers

Nosferatu
Metropolis
Cabinet of Doctor Caligari
Triumph of the Wills
Das Boot

2 of those are disqualified and the other 3 are 1920s "movies"

>A war memoir that doesn't portray any sort of politics is too Nazi for me
>I can't enjoy a film unless there's constant nigger screetching and occasional loud thumping noises to signal that interesting things are happening on screen

Attached: 1643316880572.jpg (500x410, 44.01K)

>I don't know anything about African culture but let me tell you how terrible it is
why do you do this? Why even mention africans to begin with?

Sea bugs are tasty. They have meat.

Das Experiment

Those are the nastiest shrimp I've ever seen in my life

Attached: 1656545176668.jpg (680x383, 42.13K)

ok rabbi

Attached: 1630117417760.png (648x646, 869.96K)

>W-WELL ACTUALLY THEY'RE JUST LIKE BUGS!!!
We get it dude, you're like smart or whatever.

You know if you stopped posting so often about "eating the bugs" and making it take presence in the public's mind -- because literally nobody except fringe weirdos think about eating bugs -- reality wouldn't accelerate into one where people start eating bugs.

You're creating a self-fulfilling prophecy.

>You know if you stopped posting so often about "eating the bugs" and making it take presence in the public's mind -- because literally nobody except fringe weirdos think about eating bugs -- reality wouldn't accelerate into one where people start eating bugs.

Attached: normal.jpg (500x433, 39.63K)