Pelennor Fields

>Pelennor Fields
>orc "pikes" are too short to effectively use in a pike formation
>Helm's Deep
>uruk pikemen have real pikes

Attached: pelennor fields vs helms deep.jpg (1263x1158, 769.22K)

Boy I tell ya.... boy I'll tell ya my wife is a reeeeal battleaxe. Last night she said my pike was too short to effectively use in a pike formation! I don't get no respect no respect at all

Attached: 667468.jpg (1280x720, 75.81K)

Based Rodneyposter.

Saruman Orcs are Orcs 2.0 and fought in the phalanx formation with sarissas unlike Mordor Orcs.

yeah the uruks are clearly a much better class of orcs which kinda lowers the stake of ROTK a bit, but then they have elephants and shit to make up for it

8/10

Uruk weapons are armor was more cunningly crafted to fight against the mounted forces of Rohan. Gabdalf's magic blinded their pikemen, though, allowing the charge to break their formation.

Mordor rat orcs were poorly equipped and trained and lacked discipline. The relief forces from Rohan was able to approach and take up positions on the Fields completely unopposed. There were outer ramparts which, had the forces of Mordor had thought to guard with a minimal force, could have held off Theoden's army long enough for the Mumakil to smash them. What a bunch of dummies!

Attached: main-qimg-ab5b32596f5158c8059f9b89ca4fecfa-c.jpg (602x540, 134.19K)

Orcs from Isengard are top tier
Mordor had other things to compensate but orcs are not one of them

Do you remember when the Uruks cut down an entire forest to make spears YOU DYSGENIC RETARDED FUCK

Sauron told me come over there's nobody home - I went over, there was no body home!

two entirely different armies supplied by different "nations" and both armies are distinctly shown marching from Isengard and Minas Morgul respectively and you have the fucking cheek to post this disingenuous thread

>OH SHIT!

Attached: orc.png (1094x791, 903.9K)

Uruk-hai were well-trained and given access to resources for making strong armor and weapons. Isengard was adjacent to Fangorn for kindling and making spear shafts, and the metal-rich mines in the Misty Mountains.
Mordor orcs didn't have these luxuries and were supposed to make up for it in sheer, overwhelming numbers and better siege weapons.

>I'm in rough shape I tell ya, rough shape. Just did a show up in Moria. Guy tried to set me up with a cave troll as payment, I said I got one of those at home already pal

Attached: 1584470331924.jpg (551x419, 18.86K)

It didn't matter since neither one made a lick of difference. Rohan rode through both of them with no sweat

Morder's army had way more numbers

Uruk hai are the superior orcs

Mordor's wunderwaffen like GROND overstressed Sauron's resources and the logistical supply lines of his armies. Saruman was laughing at him behind his back the whole time.

This explains Sauron's desperate flailing with his tax policies, he was trying to close the budget deficit caused by his reckless spending.

So do orcs breed and get pregnant or no? I'm not reading the books.

Attached: shamiko_confus.jpg (705x679, 256.19K)

Truly, Sauron doubling down at Osgiliath is what lost him the war.