Paul Dano?

Something about this guy just seems… off, and I can’t quite put my finger on it.
What’s his deal?

Attached: A2820C5A-8AD2-43D6-81B4-02C116841AA4.jpg (500x500, 86.29K)

CLASSIC

He looks like he's wearing someone's face. Classic.

He's too classic

There Will Be Blood was a little too new wave for my taste. But when 12 Years a Slave came out in 2013, I think he really came into his own, commercially and artistically.

I don’t get it, does this have something to do with Sneed?

>MOM FOUND THE POOP SOCK

NOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS NOT HOW IT WAS SUPPOSE TO GO!!!!

Attached: noooooo.png (1264x706, 798.05K)

he looks like christian bale but incel

Nigger run, nigger flew/Nigger tore his shirt in two/Run, run, the pattyroller git you/Run nigger run, well ya better get away. That's right, like you mean it. Nigger run, run so fast/Stove his head in a hornet's nest/Run, run, the pattyroller git you/Run nigger, run, well ya bette git away/Run, nigger, run, the pattyroller git you/Run nigger run, well ya better git away/Some folks say a nigger don't steal/well I caught three in my cornfield/One had a bushel and one had a peck/and one had a rope being hung around his neck/Run nigger run/ the pattyroller git you/Run nigger run, well ya better get away/Hey, Mr. Pattyroller, don't catch me/Catch that nigger behind that tree!/Run nigger run, the pattyroller get you/Run nigger run, well ya better get away.

Ironically that song originated as a folk song among slaves encouraging escaping slaves to get to freedom.

Skinny fat Tom Hiddleston

cear

C L A S S I C

God. Hes so.... Classic. HNGngg

Dano wasn't even cast in the movie, he just showed up on set one day and started singing and everyone just went with it

It's a pro-slave song, idiot, it's not racist in the slightest it originated among black slaves urging escaping slaves to get to freedom.
Morons.

does he know?

He 100% knows

He is a false prophet.

Explain?

God is a superstition.