You are given sole authority over a brand new Star Trek show

You are given sole authority over a brand new Star Trek show
All other nu trek shows are cancelled
Consider your budget to be the total of Picard discovery and strange new worlds budgets
What do you produce?

Attached: 1658325502200628.png (700x674, 177.78K)

Attached: 1652014094825.jpg (774x1024, 117.08K)

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: The Next Generation
>aftermath of the Dominion War
>Cardassians decimated, lots of infighting to gain power kinda like Bajor had
>Federation, Klingons, and Romulans begin to expand into Gamma Quadrant
>Romulus exploding is no longer canon
>Dominion is being rapidly reformed
>maybe Odo is recast, don't know if that's in poor taste or not
>Bajor starts taking over former Cardassian territory as revenge
What do you think?

every officer on the enterprise is female, except for one young ensign and the first officer. sexual antics ensue

I beg Seth Macfarlane on hands and knees to co-run the show with me.

DSN sucks

Incorrect

Attached: 1658777053191542.jpg (800x600, 78.91K)

yeah you're right it's the most popular of all the star trek shows that's why they had to reboot it three times

I use my budget to uncancel lower decks and prodigy and keep them running.

Voyager type story with experimental ship getting lost in deep space encountering crazy shit like completely non humanoid species. A procedural with new crazy adventures every episode and very little overarching story. Also no blacks or women.

Attached: just give it to them.jpg (480x360, 36.55K)

I get the money and all the contracts signed, and then I use the money to resurrect Firefly.

Attached: E7565782-B2B2-4AE6-BF3C-69A9FD2CE877.png (800x450, 479.56K)

Get the guys behind Star Trek Continues to do the same with TNG

Attached: star trek continues.jpg (1280x800, 227.81K)

mirror universe kino

>Neelix: The later years
We follow old Neelix, who has spent his live desperately trying to repopulate his species, by banging as many young nubile talaxians as he could. But now he's old and frail and must ponder what life has to offer him anymore.

Luckily, old Tuvok shows up to help him, in this somber character study about life, death and regrets.

Pretty sure everyone is burnt out on whedon already, plus that ended with the movie they did.

huh?

Discovery season 5

A Klingon and Federation officer exchange program gets lost in the far reaches of space ala Voyager, OR a mirror universe. Antics ensue

A true detective style narrative dealing with the twilek sex trade

I will hire them as consultants but I will definitely not consider them for a leadership role.

Get writers who were ex-Navy, Scientists, etc. No kids from college who try to emulate Whedon-speak.

No thanks.

Who else? If there's anyone better in the industry then I have to assume that CBS intentionally hired the worst people possible to lead the franchise. I think maybe there's simply a lack of talent out there.