He joined forces with the side that was trying to kill his father and keep his sister as a permanent hostage...

He joined forces with the side that was trying to kill his father and keep his sister as a permanent hostage. All because his dad was too busy providing for his family to give him the attention he thinks was owed.

This little fucker deserved to die.

Attached: hook_jack.jpg (480x316, 36.42K)

How old are you?

Nice argument.

Well the libs were trying to break up the family and the best way at the time was to show brat kids and cheating Dads

But man they really knew how to create the look of a magical film

Yeah I love Hook but the kids are incredibly annoying. That little shit in particular.

intentionally obtusely interpreting and trying to scrape a new angle of analysis out of old children’s films is pretty fucking reddit at this point. You didn’t even pull anything clever out. :/

HERE WE ARE NOW

He was pretty ingeniously manipulated by Hook. Did you watch the movie?

Attached: hook2.webm (1268x524, 1.13M)

In the original novel, it's mentioned that time in Neverland pass different than in our world. Or at least feel different because kids can easily forget their parents and their previous lifes before Neverland. It was stated in the Disney version and in Hook too. In OP's pic, Peter Pan's son was almost amnesiac because he couldn't remember well his normal life. I agree he was a whiny bitch and that's how Hook got him in the first place. Even his little sister warned him to never forget their parents

Did Captain Hook MOLEST him? When I was growing up, my brother and I would always joke about it while playing with the Hook action figures. Like the toys of Peter Pan and literally this blonde dude pictured here would be attacking Hook and Hook would be like "yeah well your son dressed up like me and you know what that means!"

Attached: il_570xN.3641263954_onmm_jpg.jpg (570x760, 435.8K)

all these action figures without full articulated bodies like GI Joe are SHIT

lol

How old are you faggot?

> "yeah well your son dressed up like me and you know what that means!"

Fuckin kek

Attached: 1656361831663.gif (176x216, 492.06K)

The author of the original Peter Pan books JM Barry was probably a homosexual pedophile. He shacked up with some single mom Kate Winslet type and molested/rape the three sons. But he took extra fondness to one boy in particular. Based on letters and private stuff allegedly written by Barrie, he was a God-forsaken sodomite groomer! and I take no pleasure in saying that, by God blessed be. We do wrestle with the wicked, don’t we, user?

>Child should die for thinking like a child

Attached: 1658024668736.jpg (756x814, 506.96K)

Hook is, at a mininum, half an hour too long. The opening 40 mins are in particular too long.

So yes, I do believe it is indeed about men who were molested and/or anally raped as boys by homosexual child predators then committing the same sick and terrible behavior onto new boys. We all know Steven Spielberg, the director, is rumored to have a done some heinous things to children. Allegedly, of course. I never saw him rape a little blonde girl to death. And the Island of Lost Boys or whatever it is in Never (ever?) Land, those are the boys who lost their ‘innocence,’ their childhood to abuse from predominantly homosexual pedophiles and other abusers and enablers (women tend to enable).

Of course the whole ‘never growing older’ thing can be easily interpreted. I always like Hook, the movie, and Hook himself. He’s obviously the most interesting and dynamic character in the film, and well performed by Dustin Hoffman. They portray him as a sympathetic villain and I could always sense that even as a young child. I suppose that may because the director sympathized with homosexual child molesters.

It’s truly quite dark. And genuinely really, really sad all around.

If I remember right, he took a look at the band on mixed race losers his dad was hanging out with and was like nah I'm better off with based Hook. Who among us wouldn't?

He grooms the kid by saying his parents never loved him.

You could establish all the shit about him being an absentee father in minutes. The film really should not take almost an hour to get to Neverland. They should come home to the kidnapped kids within the first 10 - 15 minutes imo.