Um …what the fuck kind of Fairy Godmother is this shit?

Um …what the fuck kind of Fairy Godmother is this shit?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 6.51.54 PM.png (3294x1644, 3.46M)

>Biblically accurate angels

>those eyes on the wings
yea pretty much

Still more human and feminine than the thing in the live action.

>Fairy Godmother
Pleb. The fairy godmother is not from Pinocchio. God I hate you Americans so much, I hope you elect Trump again so you all die from that new monkey disease.

probably satanic since it's jewflix

Pinocchio is not Cinderella. Kys American.

Is that Drag Queen Story Hour?

>HEY, KIDS. YOU LIKE DEMONS?

rent free

Okay, let's think this one out together. If an old man carved a small boy out of wood and started calling it his son, and then one day the wooden puppet came to life, would you think this was an act of God, or some kind of abominable act of Satanic pedo magic?

Who do you think brought the thing to life in the original story? Do you think it was Jesus? St. Peter? The Virgin Mary? Do they routinely give weird pedo men living pedo fuck toys made of pine?

>>Fairy Godmother

That's the blue fairy you fuck.

s-sex?

I want to mate with it.

weren't fairies Christianized in folklore by saying they were angels that didn't choose a side in the War in Heaven and so they're locked on the Earthly plane or some shit? I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere. Is that a common thing or was it some Anne Rice tier fanfic from somewhere?

>>HEY, KIDS. YOU LIKE DEMONS?

Attached: latest[1].png (1280x720, 658.35K)

>the blowback from the live action trailer was so bad they turned the whole movie into CG animation to get the nigress off the screen
top kek

You are the pedo, chud.

Americans think there is only one movie featuring a fairy...

user, this isn’t the Disney one, this is del toro’s movie that had been in production for nearly a decade

Why would there be 2 Pinocchio movies at the same time?

>Finn Wolfhard is in it
D R O P P E D

Mass desensitization, when crazy shit finally goes down they don't want us causing mass chaos/hysteria.

Nope movie is another example

They're peacock feathers.
Holy shit this is fucking stupid. Anything that isn't directly felating your jewgod must be demons.
If anything the concept comes from Pygmalion, sculpting the ideal then a divine agent bringing it to life. Anyway Pinocchio is a very beat you over the head morality tale. Through most of the book he's a dumb little shit who fucks up everything and has to put in effort at self-improvement to "become a real boy". The idea being if you aren't honest, studious and good you're basically non-human.

>basically non-human
So a Pagan or an atheist