I'm a semen demon Sammy

I'm a semen demon Sammy.

Attached: 543577.png (821x462, 463.4K)

HAM AND BEAN

What would your hunting specialty be Any Forums? I would hunt golems and their masters. No particular reason.

Attached: 6930215f8503967cce877cdc6052b1307876ada3_hq.gif (400x224, 1.05M)

I would deliberately become a vampire so I could be a better vampire hunter.
They'd call me the white Blade

How will you deal with your blood supply?

other vampires

I don't think it works like that. Never has as far as I know. Vampires can't feed on other vampires.

prove it

All vampire lore everywhere from every source across all of time. I just won't have it,

Ghosts because those are always the best episodes. I like solving the mystery of their death and finding the bones or item to burn. Utilizing salt and iron to fight them off

1. Procure Angel grace
2. Learn enochian magic
3. ????
4. Beat the brakes off of Rowena's pusy.

In my own made up lore it works

Protestantism was a mistake.

>oh noooo the room feels cold
>it rearranged my furniture wowwww help me
>what's going on I can't possibly figure it out!!?
>turns out some dumb kid got killed and won't stop seething
>whew... playing armchair therapist for 5 minutes seems to have solved everything
ghosts are the most boring shit of all time both in this show and in movies. absolutely fucking dumb.

Attached: sgh.jpg (225x225, 6.75K)

Did Sam and Dean ever deal with a succubus that gets stronger the more see it consumes?

Attached: succubi.png (860x677, 520.99K)

Um...

Attached: KXb4.gif (245x286, 1.28M)

I really like the minutia and projects, like the 100 mile trap made from railway line. The supranatural vs. mans ingenuity always gets me. So maybe background and devices?

isn't that pretty much ghostbusters?

Attached: conan.webm (1280x544, 2.39M)

Yeah, I love Ghostbusters too. Anytime its "technology vs supranatural", I get interested. Especially if it autistically adheres to the rules it sets itself and you can simultainously try to figure out how you´d do it yourself.

season 3 ruby >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> season 4 ruby

Just started watching this, what am I in for?

I enjoy it too, just pointing out the parallel. doesn't get done a whole lot - at least not well. most of the time it's just EKG readers or whatever.

Attached: problem_solved.jpg (1140x610, 47.6K)

If you like monster of the week / ship in a bottle shlock its great. I compare it to Stargate Sg1 a lot.

Attached: MV5BNmY1MWE3NjItNjM3My00MDFlLTk4YWYtMDA2NTZmYTJkNTMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjg2MTMyNTM@._V1_.jpg (2000x1328, 529.51K)

I like it so far, only at the start of S03, so no real in depth knowledge yet. If you like X-Files or Stargate you´ll probably like this too.

Really underexploitde genre, nowadays its just screaming teenagers vs CG abominations.

Stop at the end of season 5 for the love of chuck

really? Does it get bad there? Or just not as good.

Katie Cassidy is Cute.

I guess blade did some of that, but as a halfie it doesn't feel as satisfying.

Attached: nimh.webm (640x480, 1.33M)

>Does it get bad there
nobody tell him

Attached: sss.jpg (657x527, 40.27K)

I´ll still watch it, I probably watched worse.

The old SCP has some of it too, but nowadays its just world ending affairs or jokes, so you cant really enjoy it anymore. The Ninth Gate is great too, but obviously lacking in the "fighting evil" part.

>Yfw

Attached: jokester-punked-me.gif (498x231, 941.39K)

Would you rather go to an all you can eat buffet where after you feel bloated and sick? or would you rather a nice home cooked meal that leaves you satisfied and content.?