Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Attached: Cuties_Netflix_poster (2).jpg (220x302, 26.45K)

memoryholed

I never watched it, but its release really set in stone the fact that this place is just as much of an idiotic knee-jerk central as twitter.

let me guess french jews?

The demons who control the world really slipped up with this one

No. 3D children are disgusting and sexualizing them is even worse. Whoever made this should be thoroughly investigated, to the EXACT same extent that Michael Jackson was.

remember when there would be cunny spamming every sunday and the jannies would just give up and let them have it kek

Sorry for thinking sexualizing 12 year olds is a bad thing.

dont they have pubes hair at that age? yes? oh wait you dont know what biology is

You need to stop breathing.

Usually not.

It was

Attached: mrgirl.png (552x480, 268.73K)

a 12 year old has definitely some hair they start functioning at 9 or 10 by 12 and 13 they’re women basically

Attached: anarcho.incelism.v5_20210316_2 (1).webm (640x360, 2.87M)

>dont they have pubes hair at that age? yes?
what the hell are you talking about in relation to fucking what?

the outrage of this reminded me how far we've fallen as a society

Would fuck. Screw what the world thinks.

It was pretty good. The main actress did a really solid job and the director did a great job at pointing out the problems we have in modern society and what it means to be a child nowadays. The over sexualisation went far at times but it was obvious the decision was made to shock and show how social media and acceptance amongst youth leads to a crazy path. Best part was the ending where the main character ends up not giving a shit about twerking and continues being a child again

It really did. First and foremost, people here bitch like Twitterfags and don't even bother watching a movie before having an opinion about it

That was literally the point of the movie though, you moron.

>Tfw didn't bother posting the rest of the scene where the entire crowd was grossed out by the dance

candydolls its better

>Push degenerate fetish
>Oh look a quick cut of not liking it, now it's not propaganda
You deserve the slaughterhouse

>american poster has slutty vibes
>meanwhile the original poster
Really activates my almonds.

Attached: file.jpg (474x578, 50.62K)

kingcobrajfs hates sickos

>candydolls
When did that movie come out

>this is bad because someone said so

>The point of the movie is that this behavior is bad, that's why we HAD to show a graphic shot of the outline of a child's pussy and ass crack!