Is this true? Will millennials actually save the west?

Is this true? Will millennials actually save the west?

Attached: 1658953030858265.png (1080x935, 155.19K)

genx informed the millenials. this is very arrogant and short sighted.

Millennials see that the majority of Zoomers and Alphas have no interest in communism, so if they can't push it through in the next 10 years, it will be a dead ideology for another 80 years or so, when retards try it again in the year 2120

Millenials are the worst generation in the history of mankind.
UTTER. FUCKING. SUBHUMANS.
Millenials are responsible for two decades of capeshit and star wars, for pop culture references and corporate worship using $1000 phones while running around with sickle and hammer shirts quoting karl marx.
pic related. millenials are responsible for all of it, too.

Attached: the year everything went to shit.jpg (1477x1941, 429.04K)

millennials are a silent generation

>millenials are at fault for creating everything pic related

We're all gonna return to the Garden of Eden in 20-30 years from now after all the Boomers die.

thats stupid. facebook was fine when it was millenials only.

the boomers dying will save the west

Not a single one of those things was designed by a millennial.

The biggest lie that (((Gen X))) ever told, was that they don't care enough to do anything. They're a bunch of scammers and drug dealers.

the Millennial Kingdom was literally written about in the bible

Millennials were the last generation of actual humans but they certainly aren't saving anything.
Zoomers are living memes.

>oh no millenials are responsible for... bad tv shows and websites!!!!!!
Oh the horror. That really compares to previous generations literally fucking the entire planet and this entire broken system we call joker meme society.

Only millennial males. Millennial women are complete trash.

Millennial foids is how Tumblr went mainstream.

it was a way for college age young men and women to connect on a network. no idea why they decided to open the floodgates for the unwashed masses but now you have boomers seething about having a bad experience at shitty fast food corporate BRANDs facebook page. bottom of the barrel fucking quality, well done!

Attached: iu[1].jpg (700x864, 116.01K)

I hope humanity dies

Attached: average facebook ad.jpg (1079x1307, 115.49K)

This. Soillenials are a plague

>millennial males
>the MCU basedjak profile pic funkopop collection LOOK AT MY VIDYA GAYMES generation
lul

The Millennial Falcon was a giant bird that was literally written about in star wars

Attached: im just so tired of all these star wars.jpg (480x360, 17.65K)

You know who can save the world, a well raised zoomer or gen alpha, etc.
Imagine living in world full of autists and anxietycucks, literally living in easy mode.

also produce stickers
when genYners entered the workforce, they were too retarded to be trained to identify produce, so stickers had to be put on produce so it could be scanned

Attached: FYnetxgUIAANRsj.jpg (1600x1600, 428.13K)

>political """thinkers""" twitter account thread
OP should just kill himself

Majority of these things are good

social media is a disease

Attached: me me me me me me.jpg (814x524, 111.37K)