Obi-Wan is officially

A FAGGOT.

Attached: 1658882831037618m.jpg (894x1024, 136.2K)

Read the passage yourself.

Attached: 1658885904790768m.jpg (359x1024, 83.01K)

>jedi can't have relationships
>obi-wan canonically had relations with a woman

He's just being polite and it's woman writing as if Obi-Wan thought like a woman.

Attached: 1658886344188552.jpg (1125x2012, 464.17K)

>smae passage he literally thinks about fucking a woman
>HES BISEXUAL OR ASEXUAL!

Doesnt matter. All you need is a clickbait spark. There have been some successful stupid pairing done by inernet us like this. From legend of korra to Harley quinn.

>Possibility
>Might be

So brave

>Harley quinn
She's been lezzing up with Ivy for over a decade

>Bisexual or asexual

These are complete opposites WTF

What is wrong with journalists these days? Is it that hard to weite a coherent sentence???

Obi cant even fucking be "Aesexial" or whatever it is because he LITERALLY is depicted as having a girlfriend in TCW
to the point that
>Anakin jokes about it with "you go save your girlfriend"
>Obi even admits he would have left the jedi order for her if she asked

then of course Obi is flirting with Ventress throughout the entire damn show

Attached: How_do_we_tell_him_cover.jpg (800x450, 127.32K)

I thought Jedi were not meant to be sexual. The whole point of a jedi was to be chaste, like a priest, to focus on the force and the teachings of the jedi way. I thought that was the whole point of the prequels to show what happens when a jedi falls in love and how it leads to the dark side? This is retarded.

Funnily enough, this book gives him another girlfriend

Not to defend it, but this is a young Obi-Wan learning exactly that.

Technically they aren't chaste just forbidden to form attachment. No rule against emotionless sex with the other padawans.

so is he alienphobic?

>bisexual
>molests Anakin
>Anakin turns evil

Is this why Anakin turned to the dark side? He couldn't stand the faggot Jedi trying to get into his nest of gandarks.

If the Jedi are LGBTQ friendly then I too would go to the dark side.

>Title states something definitive
>It's less definitive early in the article
>It's revealed to be a nothingburger later in the article; offering no evidence to the original claim
The state of modern journalism. Many such cases. Sad!

I have been in internet well over than decade pal.and reading comics even longer than that. She was just Best friends with Ivy in early stories. even at the time first arkham released. there were some fanshipping here and there and comics stared to pander to them. I have been in Any Forums threads where these shippers are getting mocked for pairing good friends . An finally these shippers got Job at DC and convinced them.

BTW. Deadpool is not gay. Its internet pressure made him one.

Deadpool is gay? I know stark is bi

lol why not make it pt. 72 double spaced font? Utter trash content.

Imagine having this as your padawan. Can you blame him?

Attached: df6f8c52f58b864114ce904fc9149468.jpg (962x960, 88K)

Who do you think Melida/Daan: tumblr edition was aimed at? This is children's literature. Which shouldn't excuse dogshit writing, but unfortunately that's just how it goes nowadays.