Finally got around to watching The Witcher on Netflix

I think I finally understand what you guys were talking about. Like I'm not racist but this is kind of weird lmao

Attached: Witcher.jpg (3296x3024, 1.45M)

There are two real problems with her casting:
>The witches all become incredibly beautiful as a result of their final rites: she is ugly.
>She is related to Ciri by blood.

Nothing racist about it.
White people in Kimonos look silly and out of place too.

If you want serviceable fantasy shows/movies nowadays, you're pretty much gonna have to stick to Japanese media or just give up altogether and only read books. The west is too pozzed to make good fantasy shows.

Attached: 1658514545330773.jpg (2048x1536, 408.03K)

Wait when she tries to impersonate Yennefer without using magic and people pretend like they look the same

His specific Irish phenotype activates my fight-or-flight.

Elf bitch is also black but I don't hear anyone complaining.

>I'm not racist but
Could you BE anymore of a walking red flag?

Attached: Franky.jpg (1134x1446, 502.8K)

Japanese shows are too simplistic and repetitive. Particularly pic related.

uh, it appears you are racist

They used makeup to make her look like she fits in. Its not rocket science my dude.

black people always look weird in a fantasy/medieval setting because it's mostly inspired by middle age european history

Isn't Goblin Slayer only memorable because it has an edgy first episode?

goblin slayer is zoomer garbage

>serviceable fantasy shows/movies
Goblin Slayer is just generic moe isekai fantasy with retarded modern protagonist #42000. It's about as much fantasy as japs are human beings with souls.

We really can delete pol board now, reality itself redpills people

>pic unrelated

Any Forums hasn't redpilled a single person since 2016.

Attached: 1657804519152.png (866x594, 613.88K)

I'm aware of a video uploaded the other day that praises French comics as based

What's even weirder is that Fringilla Vigo Doesn't even show up until the later books and she never leaves notFrance and certainly never attended Aretuza since she's a Nilfgaard citizen.

>is also black
Mutt your one drop rule is retarded you realize it right? This woman isn't black she is a mullato with european face

It's out of place. Like having a white person portray an Indian or African figure or fictional historical parallel would be off.
Like what if they did an all white version of A Raisin In The Sun or Latino version of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms and tried to keep all of the culture nuances. It would be weird and if called out on it no one would push back.

Exactly, the first season didn't even get that much exposure after it and absolutely no one gave a shit about the sequel movie nor the second season coming
It's dead

Goblin Slayer is native isekai, MC is native.

>I'm not racist
cringe

Attached: 1658109734957460.jpg (1024x856, 76.41K)

Elves are supposed to look off.

It was good episode got Attack of Titans vibe from it.

Remember the source material and continuity doesn't matter.
If you say it does they yell at you and call you a nerd despite consuming the same shit as you.

>picrel
I rest my case.

Attached: 1658232437986933.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

>Like I'm not racist
yet
you'll get there, like any normal thinking red blooded huWhite male

Attached: niggsalot.jpg (600x866, 103.09K)

The albino hair is their common trait? lmao

She is not black, notice her hands, it's just her retarded style to appear more black than she really is.

I would have loved GS if the protag remained the quiet introverted autistic slayer of goblins who cares little for his companions. Instead they slowly turned him into the generic Isekai protag who is beautiful and shy and dense in the worst way, and now the "big bad" of the series are the gods who play dice with peoples lives. Why cant nips be brave and try something new? Something experimentive?