Which streaming services are worth the money? I know Netflix isn't and HBO Max is, but what else?

Which streaming services are worth the money? I know Netflix isn't and HBO Max is, but what else?

Attached: streaming-services-guide-1618259319.jpg (2000x1332, 285.42K)

you just need them all dude because the content is hit or miss on all of them with mostly misses. i think they are working together to ensure that

thepiratebay

Any Forums+

Why do paypigs get mocked when we're the ones who keep the kino coming?

1337x
no vpn
maintain a 10:1 share ratio
simple as

Use torrents or find a direct download website to get your kino.

None. Buy physical media.
>reject modernity
>embrace tradition

Get job now

Fucking NONE.
NOT ONE.
WHY WOULD YOU WILLINGLY PAY FOR A SERVICE THAT RESTRICTS WHAT YOU HAVE AVAILABLE, HAS TERRIBLE VISUAL FIDELITY, AND IS COMPLETELY ARBITRARY????

Hello neet. Please stop mooching your parents

Amazon Prime, but ONLY if you use Prime for the discounts and free shipping. The digital service comes “free” to have any value. If I had to pay for their video service separately I would not.

Fmovies soup2day 123movies

I think i'll try HBO Max.

I like GOT, the Wire, Eastbound and Down, the Righteous Gemstones, GOT and so on.
But i'd like to have Breaking Bad, maybe South Park, Family Guy, Malcolm in the Middle, Married With Children, Roseanne... If i wanted all of this in 1080p that would be like a 10 To hdd, so idk.

Hulu is still the best

i said GOT twice, i meant the Sopranos as well.

Disney+ unironically because of Stars

Simply get cable/satellite. You don't need to pay for multiple platform content. If you want to watch yootoob, then watch that. If you want to watch TV, watch that. If you want to see a new movie, pay for it over your cable subscription.
You'll save money in the long run.

>pay for it over your cable subscription.
Literally no one has done this in a decade

Everybody does this, you pay for the film, then around a week later you receive the dvd.

Generally speaking HBO is the best

Alright. Spend extra money then. You don't need my advice to do that.
TV providers are bleeding right now. They crave your cash and will give you many financial encientives to let you have access to it.
It all hinges on what you want to watch. That's different for everybody. My solution was the most economical choice.

I have full time job and save almost all of my money because I actually live within my means and don't have 10 subscriptions like you do.

PIRATE EVERYTHING. CRASH THE INDUSTRY INTO THE GROUND.

HBO ain't anymore, there's just piracy left.

>HAS TERRIBLE VISUAL FIDELITY
yeah if you're on third world internet, in the developed world streaming quality is perfectly fine

>Please stop mooching your parents
ESL nigger
>Simply get cable/satellite
YES GOOD GOY PAY

God I fucking hate poor people

Not defending how overly complicated streaming's become but I buy one or two subscriptions to different services a month for basically the same cost as a pizza or snack run whenever I have some extra cash to blow, I already order in a lot so why not.

Torrenting something on impulse when I just want something to watch that isn't in my library takes time and free streaming sites suck sometimes, either its a scavenger hunt through fake links or the quality is shit, or the player randomly decides to crap out regardless of internet quality or refuses to play anything unless ad block is disabled.

Attached: daddydaycare-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 98.78K)

So you're going to sit here and tell me that Netflix always streams in perfect 1080p with no artifacting, down scaling, latency?
Here's a secret that you might not know, streaming companies openly discuss how they throttle quality to save bandwidth.
I'll go ahead and stick with pirating the movie and actually having the ability to watch it in perfect quality whenever I desire, not according to their arbitrary scheduling.

Me too! It's crazy to me how they spend all of their money on Funko pops and Starbucks drinks and subscription services and streaming packages...
Can you believe some people actually choose to live paycheck to paycheck because of the overwhelming desire to have HBO and Disney plus and Hulu and Netflix Paramount and peacock?

learn to torrent for the love of god. stop giving your money to corporations.

Who is the most poor? The user who saves the money he has, or the user who pays the money he has wantonly?

>good goy
>pay for your subscriptions like a good goyim

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-152541_Chrome.jpg (580x465, 152.99K)

what a waste of quads

You know what gives you even more bang for your buck? Having all of those shows accessible anytime without bandwidth throttling or arbitrary removal

Ok schlomo shillberg. I hope you're having fun paying for the ability to watch commercials, for content that they decide you can have, in the quality they will decide you can watch it

unless you order a lot even Prime is no longer worth it after their last price increase

none of them. yar har fiddle-dee-dee

Get a VPN and just torrent.

Netflux is unironically the best one in terms of variety

Hbo max (or crave tv as we have in canada) is good for tv series becauase it has the catalog of all the premium channels, but the movie selection is weak

Prime had a shit interface so i honest to god cant even talk about the catalog because i always see the same stuff in the "recommended, top movies" home page streams for month. They have just upgraded thier interface this week though

Disney+ is mostly kid friendly stuff, the bulk of which is star war and mcu shit

Sir stop doing me hurtfully sir