Women can't be good direc-

>women can't be good direc-

Attached: 1644823466290.jpg (1920x1078, 187.61K)

Any Forums apologized to Lana after her metaphysical kino The Matrix: Resurrections

tors.

-tors.

Attached: 03E6B3DD-5A3F-4304-8429-559594667257.jpg (1400x2075, 415.01K)

>th-those are obviously two males
>why yes I am transphobic even though I have bbc sissy hypno in my search history. How could you tell?

Attached: 4108 - angry blush closed_mouth glasses hair looking_at_you soyjak subvariant_chudjak_front variant_chudjak.png (490x586, 153.49K)

they can

Attached: chantal akerman.jpg (1200x720, 178.07K)

-arrhea

Those hacks haven't made a single good movie since the original Matrix, not a SINGLE ONE.
AFAIK people are not their fetishes, they're called a "fantasy" for a reason. Or are you suggesting that transgender is just an elaborated fetish?

Attached: B52BA1AC-9AD1-4804-88E4-CCD751E5380B.jpg (1280x1920, 86.19K)

They haven't made even a decent movie since cutting off their dicks

trick thread, premise is flawed.

filtered by The Matrix sequels and Speed Racer

Wanting to ass fuck a twink is fine. Wanting to get your asshole stretched so wide that you become permanently incontinent is FINE. But pretending to be female? That's some sick shit right there.

Cloud Atlas

>the whole blue/red pill thing that Any Forums is obsessed with, was created by 2 women
wow!!

Why did their movies get worse when they transitioned? Did we get too cocky ACKbros?

Hunter Schafer directed one of the Euphoria special episodes which completely BTFOs both seasons in terms of writing and general quality. It doesn't even seem like the same series.

Attached: sub-buzz-5633-1655694868-7.jpg (2400x2912, 899.4K)

the wachowski brothers > the wachowski sisters

I know what I said, faggots.

The one on the left, I don't want to say "mogs," because that's not the right sentiment, but left definitely makes a better woman than right. I mean, they're both obviously still men, but I've seen uglier women than left.

idk why Andy did it, with Larry you could see he was always a fag, but Andy did it very late, probably was jelaous of the attention Larry was getting for doing that

proof that men cant stop winning

>Or are you suggesting that transgender is just an elaborated fetish?
It is and it's called autogynephilia. Read up on how the Wachowskis became trans

how likely is it that two brothers are both transsexual and everybody just goes with it without questioning what a big coincidence this has to be?

Both had the same fetish.

It tries very hard to be epic but ends up being aggresively mediocre

could be explained by a genetic root cause.

Women?

Attached: matrix.jpg (700x300, 9.66K)