Do you think the MCU will ever get to the point where Miles will lead the Spider-Man movies over Peter?

Do you think the MCU will ever get to the point where Miles will lead the Spider-Man movies over Peter?

Attached: Miles_Morales_from_MM_promo.jpg (814x852, 187.29K)

I hope so. It's time to move on, whites have had their day.

Probably. Once Holland has had enough/too old, they’ll do a soft reboot. Maybe in Phase 7, surprised they haven’t done it already with all the multiverse stuff.

>Peter Darker
No thanks

Not even a question at this point. The real question is when

They'll try it but they'll fail. Miles is just too fucking boring and everyone knows and likes Peter so Miles simply stands no chance. Even if Miles happens to get a stand-alone movie Peter's Spider-man will always be the one at the helm, meaning that Peter will always get the spotlight in mainline movies everytime when Spider-man is relevant to the plot. Miles may appear as a side character akin to War Machine where he's there to look cool and nothing else.

If Sony can pull it off then I'm sure the MCU can. They just have to make the Spiderverse Miles, not the shitty PS5 game Miles

Holland has said he’s tired of playing Spidey and has only signed up for three more movies.

I'm so tired of niggers, bros

I hope so. We desperately need more BIPOC representation in historically white roles

Morales is an annoying meme and has no place in Spider-Man mythos.

Attached: 1644596760219.png (1280x720, 727.58K)

With those lips the only thing he should be leading is a cock into his mouth

>The comics flopped but this will work
>Just 2 more billions till social justice
It's like they want to bleed monies.

Miles Morales is a forced character. So much so that he is always known as "Miles Morales" rather than as Spider-Man.

Mark my words Andrew will come back to do TASM3 and will interduces Miles. It will likely have peter die at the end making for more Miles

Not while Sony is doing the Spiderverse movies.

I would be shocked if they didn't. I am shocked that they haven't.

He will always be the black spiderman. Offbrand bootleg versions of superheroes will never be more popular than the origionals.

he’ll probably be introduced in some multiverse sitch and will have to face parker. imagine meeting the black version of yourself

Money is fake at this point.

whites will never be a thing of the past because jews look exactly like them and they will forever be your slave masters, eventually this artificially black worshipping society will become like brazil or latinamerica where you only see mostly (((whites))) on tv and films and nobody feels bad about it or criticize it openly, you will own nothing and you will be happy

this anti black sentiment and propaganda we have been experiencing since 2012 has also been artificially fed because of that exact goal, until it finally explodes

sony didn't pull it of, Miles is the most boring character of the spiderverse, he had to be carried by all the iterations of spiderman for him to not feel dull

I’ll admit the other universe Spiders were carrying the movie, but spiderverse really was one of the only times Miles felt like a real character, like even if he was dull it was still a massive upgrade to how even more fucking boring he is in the comics.

Same for all the other spider-dweebs not named Kaine

The MCU is already moving towards replacing Tony Stark with Riri, and she is even less popular than Miles. It's only a matter of time before they at least try this

Tom Holland's Spider-Man is already just Miles Morales but with a Peter Parker skin on while Iron Man acts as his actual Peter.
If they made Miles in the MCU it'd either need some drastic changes from the comics or it would actually just be Peter but black this time.

Attached: ned.png (1965x916, 1.08M)

love interest should be white