Why didn’t he fight back?

Why didn’t he fight back?
And everyone praises him for how much of a bigger person he is for not fighting back?

Attached: 9717A0F6-28DB-48A2-974A-D2845EAE5E6C.jpg (1200x630, 103.81K)

an eye for an eye and you will go blind

Are you 12?

>maintain professionalism in a formal setting
A mystery for the ages

fighting back lol. if he had retaliated there wouldve been the biggest cat fight in recorded history. not like much would happen anyway with security. he really wants revenge then go find him backstage and slug him.

He had responsibility as the host. Imagine, the awkwardness if he'd chimped out and then continued with the show.
He'd also have taken the brunt of the negative reaction if he responded with violence. He won this way as Will received most if not all of the negativity instead.

because just imagine the reaction... then everyone would have thought blacks are a bunch of wild monkeys that cant control themselves. he had to take the personal L for the win of the race...whiteoids wouldn't get it.

I still think it was a stunt because the ratings plummeted to an all time low the year before.No one really cares that much about award shows, it's just celebs being egotistical and sucking each other off.

The first thought would be is this person crazy. If you believe that they are mentally handicapped and are capable of injuring or killing you, and you are not willing to potentially kill in defence your best course of action is to not provoke the assailant.

Chris Rock: 5'10" / 170lb
Will Smith: 6'2" / 220lb

Chris Rock was scared for his life. That's why.

cause Jesus said turn the other cheek

>stand your ground in self defence after being assaulted on live tv sue will for millions after
>murder him after you got bitchsmacked on tv and go to prison for the rest of your life
WTF BRO ?

based 13th apostle

>Now you listen to me. While I will admit to a certain cynicism, the fact is that I am a naysayer and hatchetman in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a slap and I'll gladly take another because I choose to live my life in the company of Gandhi and King. My concerns are global. I reject absolutely revenge, aggression, and retaliation. The foundation of such a method... is love. I love you Will.

Attached: CP_B1364.jpg (800x541, 33.09K)

Besides all the other correct posts ITT, Chris also saw Will as a friend until the slap. A normal reaction to your friend slapping you wouldn't be to retaliate but be "wtf bro".

who said anything about murder, just hit him a little. i mean seriously, you hit me, then i hit you. how can anybody get mad about this

If Rock engaged Smith, then it would just be another nigga moment. By not participating in the potential NM he shows he can be civilized like the rest of us. My gripe with the whole situation is how can Smith just get away with assault on live tv and still have a career afterwards.

This. Anyone who says otherwise was fooled. The reason Will agreed to it is because no one thought the public backlash from no punishment would happen. The donkeys started braying and they had to do something, so they sacrificed Will.

>Why didn’t he fight back?
he was probably shocked and didn't know how to react. he probably never imagined that that would happen, so when it did it probably took his brain a bit to process it

>If Rock engaged Smith, then it would just be another nigga moment.
nah, Rock would have easily engaged Smith if he could win. The bottom line is that he couldn't win. Chris Rock knew it. And Will Smith knew it. That's why Will Smith did it in the first place. Manlets are easy prey.

Obviously he (Will) wasn't really strong enough to do any damage, he just shocked Chris a little

How much melanin?
Anyway a single hit to the wrong place can seriously injure or kill someone. If you hit someone and they fall and hit their head it could be fatal. Fights are deadly. It's not a fucking tickling contest.

Doesn't matter. Will is a pariah now and Chris keeps making appearances with Dave Chappelle and Kevin Hart.

>how can Smith just get away with assault on live tv and still have a career afterwards
He doesn't. Most of what he had going on was cancelled, he quit the Academy before they kicked him out and he's now on the hippie trail in India.

I bet if Will gave it his all he would have slept Rock. He did have a lump on the side of his face right afterwards so he was actually hit.

Now here's the real question, would rock have gone for the nigga moment if it happened on the street/pribate with no media. I feel like rock still has some street nigger in him that he would go full ape given he feels safe from media. I think dog v dog rock has better chance than smith to the death cause rock is a real nigger, unlike black white man smith

He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight

Good. Chris Rock has been and always be the funnier nigger

Rock is also an old man. He's not in his 20's early 30's anymore. There probably would be no fighting anyway.

You're right, based on Will Smiths home life and the absolute state of his children there's no way that pussy could even make a fist.

He seems literally fucking scared of Jada.