Why is being critical of a movie or TV show considered toxic now?

Why is being critical of a movie or TV show considered toxic now?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112.75K)

I don't i have seen a more nothing burger criticism for any movie, show and game(maybe outside mp ones) the muh community is toxic

Attached: 20220705_143924.jpg (267x145, 7.91K)

Because all movies and TV shows are propaganda, and your opinion on it determines whether you're one of "us" or one of "them".

You think people who praise Wonder Woman, Ghostbusters 2016, Captain Marvel, etc. do so because they thought the movies were *good*? Oh, no no no no no. They praise them because it panders to their political worldview, and if you don't agree with it, you're the enemy.

It's a way for media corporations to dismiss legitimate criticism from caring fans. Consoom and don't question.

In decades past tv cast and crew were insulated from critics because they didn't spend all their free time on Twitter. Now they do. Solution: don't hang out on Twitter or fan forums while making a show.

Corporations decided they didn't want to be criticised so they made up toxicity which the far left fell for hook line and sinker.

Since the 90's, Western cartoons are all made by people who are trying to drive some kind of socio-political narrative and make a cartoon just to be a vehicle for their plan to brainwash society into accepting their disgusting perversions.

Before that, Western cartoons were all about just being made as cheap as possible to sell toys and sugar cereals and just keep the dumb little kiddies entertained. Animation itself, as an artistic medium, was strictly relegated to children's entertainment, and the mere idea of cartoons featuring more adult content or themes was considered vulgar and perverse. How DARE somebody make a dirty cartoon?! Those are supposed to be for kids!

It may be hard for kids nowadays to understand or believe, but this notion that animation should be nothing but mindless pap for kiddies was really DEEPLY ingrained in the psyche of almost every American.

People really used to get LIVID at the idea of anything being animated that wasn't overtly kid-friendly. I mean, forget about Fritz the Cat, most Americans thought if somebody made a cartoon with a bad word in it, that was disgusting and perverted and obscene.

So that's basically why Japanese animation is lightyears ahead of anything coming out of the West. Western animation used to be a bike with training wheels, and somebody finally took the training wheels off, but they're all literal pedophiles so they also removed the seat and jammed a dildo in it's place and they're not even trying to ride the bike, they're just riding the dildo.

Because they hate us and want to punish us for liking stuff before they ruined it by ruining the stuff we still like.

Attached: Consume!.jpg (1916x945, 237.79K)

>Why is being critical of a movie or TV show considered toxic now?
being critical of anything is frowned upon now.
because the west has been taken over by communists that dont want the sheeple questioning authority or ideas.

I don't care, I criticize anyway.

>Why is being critical of a movie or TV show considered toxic now?
>now
Homer goes to college and S8-10 were filled with simpsons fans saying it was shit , the worst episode ever or 'the end of the simpsons'
Is not a current thing

>Toxic

It’s just a zoomer buzzword they use to describe basically anything that triggers them

>triggers
which is another buzzword

but those movies are good

YWNBAW

That was the end of the Simpsons though. Season eight marked a noticeable decline in writing quality.

Attached: 1658748929953.jpg (950x450, 84.9K)

I cannot tell if this "comic" is ironic or not, and it scares the fuck out of me.
It's not ironic, is it...

genuine autism

because its easier to blame the audience for your failures