John Wick 4

OK 3 was enough, now you're just getting greedy.

Attached: file.png (364x268, 90.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/john-wick-prequel-event-series-lands-albert-hughes-lead-director-1234983180/
hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/ana-de-armas-ballerina-john-wick-1235039043/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1 was enough. John Wick 2014 was supposed to be "John Wick 4"

I think JW3 was actively a bad movie but this trailer seems hopeful IF it's the fucking end of this series

Im just afraid they will try to make some spin off shit series and create some retarded john wick cinematic universe bullshit

Attached: 1656641261648.png (946x1038, 895.04K)

>DUDE YOU CANT JUST KEEP MAKING GOOD SEQUELS, EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE ORIGINAL REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: r u srs.jpg (238x212, 5.95K)

Can't wait to see all the webms for rickety old Keanu taking on bad guys. He already looked like a senior citizen in the third flick

If he wan an uwu femboy he'd be John Thicc

The story isn't finished yet.

Any Forums is dead

What if everyone was an assassin. Even your mom.

I loved 1 and 2 but the third one was fucking stupid already. This supposed hardboiled veteran assassin believes absolutely everything scoundrels tell him without question and bumbles into easily avoidable trouble just to keep the gunfire going. The choreography is still nice, but really, it's not funny anymore

3 had a lot of sequelbait

>Im just afraid they will try to make some spin off shit series and create some retarded john wick cinematic universe bullshit

user...

hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/john-wick-prequel-event-series-lands-albert-hughes-lead-director-1234983180/

hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/ana-de-armas-ballerina-john-wick-1235039043/

this is more now a throwback of keanu reeves and friends with a mix of old hand to hand kungfu actors making cameos
>expendables tier but with better effects

>expendables tier

Whoa lets not say things we can't take back

Even JW3 never sank that low

that whole desert sequence...it just destroyed the rest of the movie for me

This actually looks fun where 3 under delivered but still a good time.

I hate that so goddamned much

>Goes on a vision quest in the desert to get the King of Assassins to remove his death mark
>Sacrifices the one final reminder he has of his to do it
>GETS HIS DEATH MARK BACK FIVE MINUTES LATER

They turned John into a fucking moron

Police story has 6 movies. And they're all kino.

>good

The first John Wick was perfect because it left so many things to the imagination. The sequels actively hurt the first movie with the usual lore dumps

The character is supposed to be old and past his prime

>FENCE JUMP