<s>vore kino</s>

vore kino

Attached: UJP_Instagram_Tsr1Sheet11_1080x1350pxH_1.jpg (1080x1350, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ilp7qHb9U-A?t=27
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ohhhhh I now I get why it's called Nope.
As in, Nope, not gonna see this piece of shit.

Is it really vore if the alien doesn't eat them whole?

nope

>

Attached: 1644697263574.jpg (480x480, 15.26K)

But it does

>Tags: Alien, ?/F, ?/M, Child prey, Digestion, Digestion Noises, Eaten Alive, Internal View, Fatal, Multiple Prey, Post-digestion, Struggling, Swallowing, Unwilling Prey

White guys are so evil they get off to the pain and suffering of people being digested alive by a ufo monster
Remember that

Wtf are you talking about? Steven Yeun isn't white.

>Missing tags: Vacuum, Vacuum Vore

youtu.be/Ilp7qHb9U-A?t=27

Attached: pepe-listening-to-music.gif (354x286, 53.29K)

Oh so everytime someone is swallowed alive it is vore
Fucking really

Is the cloud racist?

what happens that makes this vore

the UFO is a giant space jellyfish that eats people.

Cool fish :)

belly art of the alien ship when

vore kino
fify

There's a lot of footage not in the film they shot (like with a lot of movies).
Who knows what some of that footage may be... even if just a minute of it.

I enjoyed it.
It was a clever concept.
The scene with jean jacket shitting the Jupiters Claim crowd all over the horse people’s house was cool. I was happy to get a sense of scale of the cryptid.
2 things I didn’t like.
1. The protagonists were much more diverse than the victims, both of jean jacket and Gordy.
Most white people on screen were NPC cannon fodder. Even (or perhaps especially) white children:
If someone black or Hispanic or Asian showed up, you could tell they would be important.
The other thing that bothered me was how fucking irritating emerald was.
Was that deliberate?
She was the stereotypical loud and obnoxious black woman showing up late for shit, promoting the movie business equivalent of her mix tape.
Dancing when she walks, playing loud music.
Is peele trying to normalize this behavior or promote it as quirky and fun or did he make her unlikeable on purpose?

Attached: 4E4E3C8F-5DDE-4F04-9BD2-484CA1F94919.jpg (750x744, 101.52K)

There is no race more demented than the white race
In context this is all meant to be horrific and shocking. It is the surprise as they figure out it isn't a ship but a huge fucking monster. What does the white man think looking at all that? They become ghouls, reveling in suffering. As they always have.

>She was the stereotypical loud and obnoxious black woman showing up late for shit, promoting the movie business equivalent of her mix tape. Dancing when she walks, playing loud music. Is peele trying to normalize this behavior or promote it as quirky and fun or did he make her unlikeable on purpose?

Neither. This is already normal.

what if a cloud was racist?

>It was a clever concept.
Mind expounding upon it? What was the premise?

The shilling for this movie is out of control. It was literally shilled on the NASCAR race on USA Network today. The NASCAR fucking race.

The threads about it are all various ways to say the same shit. Yeah I'm not falling for this one, fgts.

Attached: 1471208124328.jpg (600x600, 125.13K)

Did you like Otis JR?

Attached: OJ.jpg (1024x576, 22.05K)

Attached: FCBAE0BD-4516-4D28-91D6-D99AA06731CC.jpg (540x532, 54.07K)