Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1658468261031078.webm (400x400, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7402989/Woman-randomly-stabs-three-year-old-boy-face-street-Tbilisi.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The dad for not pushing that fat cunt into traffic

The kid
just cause

qrd?

KWAB
Dude needs to be divorced right now. Holy cow, holy molly, holy god I swear what a fag.

i can tell you are a monkey

wypipo

American government is at fault for closing off state funded and regulated mental health institutions which led to the increase of mentally ill people in the streets and I don't mean just trannies.

i can tell you are a mayocuck

needed a truck to blast her away at the end for it to be the most kino thing ever filmed

The fat woman for being insane
The dad for being such a spineless loser not killing her with his bare hands

How the fuck didn't he obliterate the hamplanet the second she came back? How can you be this fucking oblivious.

The boy said the N word.

>i love my kids so much that i will overly hurt someone and then go to jail and never see my kids, but atleast some brown teenagers may write the word based about me...

The kid for not giving her a regulation ocular pat down and assessing the threat before it came into close proximity, quite frankly the kid deserved it

Why does he cower after running towards her? Is he really that much of a bitch or did she pull some kind of weapon?

top kek this spic got mad as fuck. dont forget you will never understand how a CPU works

Maybe the kid was giving off toxic vibes? Ever think about that?

did she just stab that kid in the face?

she had a knife

just imagine being this low t

I think she has a big fat off knife at the end and possibly before then too

Good God, whites really are cucked.

>i love my kids so much I will stand by and let stramgers assault and touch them
Kill yourself

She has a knife

Yes nigger

the future of america is latino so seethe more lmao. thanks btw.

She's clearly holding a fucking knife that she stabbed the child in the face with.

But she violated the NAP

>when a mexican tries to be hard to impress white men on pol

If you live in a state with a dick you'd never serve a day for defending your wife and children

>overly hurt someone
pulling a knife out and stabbing someone in the face is attempted murder, he had the legal right to beat her to death.

honestly just get the guillotine out at this point

kek the absolute state of westernfags

top fucking kek the funniest part is you wont ever have a child to begin with

i think she just hits him in the face with the butt of the knife a few times

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7402989/Woman-randomly-stabs-three-year-old-boy-face-street-Tbilisi.html

this is why kids need guns

I can't imagine being intimidated by a female landwhale with a knife, even if she was taller than me.

What a psycho, what the fuck. At first I thought she just cuffed the kid's ears

cctv and movies?

the onions consumer. participaation awards need to be phased out. stop telling kids everyone's a winner and special/

Attached: 1658355306659613.webm (320x180, 1.41M)

of course, pablo. your california life is top tier mexican times

>georgia
yikes

>tbilisi, georgia
why are americans like this?

>An ambulance rushed the stricken boy to hospital where he was treated for cuts to his nose and cheek, which were deemed to be 'moderately severe,' Jam News reported.

>No officier I didn't do anything to protect my kids, I'm a good boy.

You already know that bitch is a nigger

She is so casual about the whole thing it's hard to grasp she knifes one kid, then goes for the other and just walks away like almost nothing happened

Attached: 1656594230793.webm (480x480, 838.67K)

top kek this spic is wilding out and green texting

Did a gardener plow your mom and cause the downfall of your weak home?
Dad kill himself because a young stud was bucking his heffer?
Did the mexican drug dealer who was a grade lower than you, get to fuck your girl for free just cause he let her take a small hit off a joint?
You're coming off more sensitive than niggas after hearing the gamer special.

the kids fault for being fatphobic

That's mental illness in full display for sure.

>when a mexican breaks down on the internet
classic spic behavior. top kek!

did they stitch his leg back? is he alright? :(

Wtf is that his leg

what the actual fuck

>The man was rushed to the hospital where he was announced DOA.

This guy here is one of the only people ITT who isn’t either triggered, Any Forumsbaiting, or just flat out retarded

fake. no way an entire leg can come off with that pitiful swipe

So he died? Why couldn't someone stank the blood?

THIS IS WHY I DON'T WEAR SHORTS

do you wear chainmail pants?

you tell em, jose! maybe a white will let you have their green eyed daughter

no way poor guy
people are fucking stupid man always try to stop bleeding

Cant see it clearly but, did he chopped off his leg with a machete?
It seems impossible, looking at the cartel vids where they chop some poor sob for like 10 minutes, you need some incredible power to do it.

Attached: 1622508879818.png (584x678, 907.49K)

>If convicted she faces seven to 10 years in prison.
So was her convicted? Even if she were, 10 years maximum is nothing. Women will get away with anything.

you understand that we know what mexicans look like, right? lmao

Imagine how your life could be completely ruined at any moment by retards like this

>171583189
He was a shortsfag, their legs are naturally weak. He was the perfect victim.

Meanwhile nogs are fighting in Disneyland shiiiieet

>fat whores walking around knifing children
I will never, ever forgive that faggot Reagan for closing the asylums. I hope his final days were filled with unbearable agony as his mind rotted away to mush.

it was most likely because he was standing on his leg when it got chopped and the weight made his leg sever.

He cut the leg, but the poor sob was so unaware and shocked by the attack that he rested all his weight on the cut leg, which helped snap the bone.

This is all way too specific and personal for you to have just come up with it on the spot like that. I’m sorry, user :(

coward piece of trash

I used to regularly beat and terrorize homeless schizos and junkies in my town. I had to quit when the local sheriff and cops pieced the attacks to a single attacker and put up a wanted bulletin on the news looking for me

you wouldnt be surprised but tons of spics are self hating browns and they want to lie to themselves so hard that everyone cant instantly tell they are a mexican.
call a mexican a mexican and see how fast the recoil in fear

>dude I'm such an alpha male I would beat the knife wielding assailant with my superior tacti-ACK

Attached: firefox_UhcKws8AiO.jpg (551x930, 58.05K)

your average person would have no idea what to do in that situation, they'd freak out and wait for for an ambulance
I'm no vet or anything like that but just by being not an absolute retard I know you should at least tourniquette his upper thigh. very tight.
Maybe cauterize but unless there's a clean piping and hot pan already right inside that building no

Imagine being a beaner and hating beaners this much. What a tough life that must be eh

thats a good future jail slave. youre so hard i bet you will get the tranny atleast once a week

It's in the original Georgia in the Caucasus, not in your gaynigger Georgia. Calm the fuck down.

>whites really are cucked
This is what you look like

Attached: 9E377804-916A-4AC6-A8CE-F3DCEC0A4758.jpg (575x581, 62.93K)

The fat hog initially, but then the man for not responding like this

Attached: 7Tg5.gif (450x243, 825.92K)

what the fuck was that for? and how serious was it?