What did you think of 300: rise of an empire?

What did you think of 300: rise of an empire?

Attached: MV5BMTEwNTU2MjAwMDdeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDk2Njc2Njk@._V1_SL1024_.jpg (692x1024, 156.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Thmsl2X2N4s
youtube.com/watch?v=3qMp0fltyME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It got a lot of shit but it's not that bad of a sequel

It was ok, don't remember if there was much of a story

Entertaining but the different director is extremely noticable. Everything feels weightless in RoaE.

Attached: Leonidas - Themistocles.jpg (2000x1500, 1.25M)

eva greene so kino

Attached: 1626904650701.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

i didn't even know there was a sequel to 300

Anal

Battle of Marathon was cool, ngl

I was drunk when I watched this at the cinema and kept shouting about how I want to fuck her every time she was on screen. Got a few "sshh"s but it was a good time.

Eva Green is Kno always

liked it, naval combat is sorely underrepresented in Hollywood and the sex scene was hot

>110 million budget
First one was way better and looked much better as well but this wasn't some direct to DVD thing.

He was way better in Strike/Back.

I liked the sex scenes, she has great tits but that's about it.

Thought it would be dumb but it's actually based. The main dude isnt as cool as Leonidas but hes good enough and I like the part at the end with Queen Gorga shows up with the Spartans.

>I like the part at the end with Queen Gorga shows up with the Spartans
didn't even have a shield and joined the fight. worst part of the movie by far.

youtube.com/watch?v=Thmsl2X2N4s
I liked the drumming.

Serious drop off compared to the original and a big disappointment for me

It does some things better and some things worse.
I think the characters are actually better in the sequel, the original was more of an experience than an actual story and everyone blended together a little too much for my taste, not even Leonidas felt distinct from the mass of flesh standing behind him, nor did Xerxes for that matter, the only actualy character is the hunchback; the sequel does a better job differentiating the characters and giving them unique motivations and ideologies, and as a result gives their personal actions more of a spotlight, Themistocles, Arthemisia, Gorgo and Xerxes in particular benefit from this, as do the secondary soldiers.
The action is also more interesting, at least in concept; the naval battles are in general more creative than the usual head-on combat on the spartan side.
What the original does excel at and the sequel lacks is the weight and like I said, the experience, the original just has a very visceral quality to it, and you really feel every hit and every action as you see them, the sequel just feels more... IDK, floaty? It's weird because I do like the look and style of the sequel too, it's just more Hollywood and less unique.

>that thumbnail

Attached: file.png (110x168, 19.72K)

well, did she hear you?

Not as good as the first one but still pretty enjoyable and definitely worth a watch if you liked the first one.
Also Eva's body of work

>What the original does excel at and the sequel lacks is the weight and like I said, the experience, the original just has a very visceral quality to it, and you really feel every hit and every action as you see them, the sequel just feels more... IDK, floaty?
Accurate.

Muh strong women soulless garbage

Attached: 132.png (1268x1872, 1005.54K)

I didn't like how Xerxes was emasculated to prop up Eva Green's character but I still enjoyed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3qMp0fltyME