Why didn't Don end up marrying Faye? Was there a better girl on Mad Men?

Why didn't Don end up marrying Faye? Was there a better girl on Mad Men?

Attached: tumblr_myuc6rrUOQ1sj28dzo1_500.png (500x338, 334.64K)

>Was there a better girl on Mad Men?
Yes

Attached: CEO Meredith.jpg (1920x1080, 385.18K)

season 1 don would've gone with faye in a heartbeat. but season 4 don wanted to be a family man and thought megan was the better choice also considering his kids and not just what he wanted

She had an IQ above 100. Don can only commit to bimbos he can emotionally manipulate.

Kill yourself, shill

She was not good with kids.

Don is self-sabotaging and fucks up anything good that comes his way.

What made Faye worse with kids? The single time she couldn't cheer up Sally?

Faye unironically would have made the better parent through her psychological approach and tried to best emulate the role of parent. Meghan just acted as their friend and part time nursemaid.

Yes

Too old for marriage. Why would Don want to commit to a woman older than his ex wife? She was only ever a fling for him and the fact that she was smarter and more mature than most of his conquests was just an added benefit.

Don wasn't looking for the best girl for him, he was hell-bent on getting the worst girl.

Attached: don draper.jpg (530x680, 65.83K)

Are you saying Megan was the worst girl?

because he wanted a young impressionable girl and faye was too much of don's equal.
also what she said about him only liking the beginning of things

Easily one of the worst. She was immature, selfish, and frankly kinda dumb.

>Why didn't Don end up marrying Faye?
Cause Don didn't actually want to improve himself or put in the slightest bit of effort towards that goal. He only went with Megan because she instantly jumped on his dick at the first opportunity
Yup, webm related. Reminder that Pete won

Attached: 1618478065362.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Attached: faye cuddle.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Attached: Famalamazoids.jpg (720x558, 256.82K)

He should have married his own daughter

did Don fuck her? i forget

Betty is a stupid whore who deserved cancer

No, she was the looney secretary nobody cares about

The kid thing was just an excuse, the real reason he left Faye was because he felt too uncomfortable around her after he told her about his past and in response she started psychoanalyzing him and tried to get him to grow as a person. He wanted something simple.

>t. anti-Vietnam dirty hippie

okay Any Forums's new embedded file bullshit is fucking me over so imagine I posted a webm of that scene where Don tunes out Megan while she's talking to him and you just hear nothing as he looks at her
For me, it's Don being unable to emotionally connect to those he supposedly cares about

Attached: 1621375075929.jpg (305x381, 27.14K)

Yes, but not for those reasons

I thought the teacher with the schizo brother was pretty hot

But she was the most boring part of the entire series

She's got fantastic, top tier leaks btw, look it up

Linda Cardellinin's character was the worst gf

Linda Cardellini is great, but at that point in the show all the "Don cheating" stuff was played out so she was the worst romance. They dedicated too much time for her, especially since the only point of that whole subplot was to get Sally to catch Don

Megan was (relatively) good with his kids. She was also incredibly beautiful. She was fuck you if you disagree. (Her teeth were too big.)

>She was also incredibly beautiful
yeah sure Harry

Attached: 1636209414803.png (1079x1080, 1.28M)

She was a stick with buck teeth. You literally see hotter women than her at target

I love child-like dumb blond receptionists. I need more besides her and Lucy from Twin Peaks.

I liked her neck from her first appearance as background secretary

Become a yuppie and hire one for your office