How The Fuck Can You Watch This Interview and Think Tom Cruise is the Crazy One?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tFgF1JPNR5E

Attached: FEE44717-67D5-464A-B877-32A876D2F0FB.jpg (290x288, 21.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11027847/Depression-NOT-caused-low-serotonin-levels-study.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

7 minutes in, when am I supposed to think he's crazy?

The "chemical imbalance" theory has been shown to be false. Cruise was completely right.

Matt Lauer also ended up being a rapist. Cruise won on so many levels.

Source?

Sucking off celebrities because you like their movies is something only a woman would do

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11027847/Depression-NOT-caused-low-serotonin-levels-study.html

Its amazing how sane he sounds post redpill.

The lunatics are running the asylum

Attached: 1642168984175.jpg (596x1024, 194.59K)

>dailymail
>*experts*
>london
>zero (0) actual sources
>(((horowitz)))
Absolute lmao
It's hilarious how you retards jump right into citing muh "experts" only when they say what already conforms to your retarded worldview
Hearty kek

Attached: 1658671712478.gif (229x176, 987.04K)

You have the entire psychiatric establishment telling you about chemical imbalance theory, doctors routinely prescribing Ritalin and other drugs to children for fictitious mental problems, you have a large chunk of the adult population on antidepressants, and it's taken as a given that all these mental disorders are scientifically valid concepts to the same extent one would view cancer or influenza.

Taking a hardline stance completely against the conventional thinking on an issue that is personal for a lot of people is going to make people think you are absolutely nuts.

And just as a FYI for people that don't know, but there is no actual proof a single mental illness exists. Don't believe random Any Forums man, seriously just do a basic google search. And I'm not talking about obviously nonexistent stuff like ADD or OCD, even for the "hardcore" mental illnesses like schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder there exists no blood tests, MRI scans, CAT scans, genetic markers, or "chemical imbalances" proving it's existence. There is no actual way to distinguish someone who's really suffering from (say) schizophrenia versus someone who's just pretending. It sounds crazy until you actually look into it.

Hollywood hates Tom because he's not clamoring to concert.

That news was everywhere not just the Daily Mail uninformed-fag

>I'm really unhappy because the legos in my synapses and brain aren't working not because I've got a really shit life.

>what is exogenous and endogenous depression
But it's all a spook anyway, just have a good life and be happy bro

He knows what endogenous depression is, he’s literally describing why he thinks it’s stupid. Mindlessly repeating vocab words you learned in college doesn’t make you right.

>he’s literally describing why he thinks it’s stupid
I don't hear him saying "I think it's stupid because I'm a tinfoil hat wearing scientology retard" though
Because that's exactly what it is

>can't infer causality.
You can't have exogenous without endogenous you fucking retard. It's a unified biological feedback loop of up and downregulation nigger

For your sake I hope you were trolling and didn’t think knowing the word endogenous was a point in and of itself.

>you are miserable because you have a shit life
>I have shit life because I'm miserable
>NOOO THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS
>*cue people who have objectively good life and are still miserable despite everything*
>...
>*cricket noise*

Attached: 1658673724263.jpg (576x432, 52.33K)

Yeah, I’m sure the guy who is homeless, covered in shit, and raving about being controlled from infrared beams being broad ast from the Chrysler building is just faking it. Holy shit, take your meds