Reminder not to talk about movies on a date

Reminder not to talk about movies on a date

Attached: 2AAC5BEF-6B07-42B4-876E-F92D55605C65.png (640x1138, 561.39K)

Meme. Unironically I got pussy from autistically arguing about dumbass shit like this. Passion is sexy to women.

no
it is better to show who you are early on to find a proper match
altering your personality in hopes of sex might be successful early on but you risk getting stuck in relationship with lame gf

Fuck off iToddler.
Fuck off normalfag.

I took a big sloppy shit yesterday.

>Passion is sexy to women
Let me guess you're a good looking guy without a micropenis? Good for you why are you here? Try living life as me, ugly with a 6 inch micropenis. If I get passionate women call the police or I get bashed. Fuck you.

This was supposed to be private, Samantha. Why humiliate me further? :(

>She didn't care about the baldness until she found out he was also a star wars nerd
Baldchads there is hope for us yet

>I hope you had as much fun last night as I did!
lol gay

Been with current gf for 5 years, first date i autistically ranted about suicide squad for hours

Why even try going on a date with a shallow whore like this to begin with
If you're a nerd date a fucking nerd, opposites attract is a meme

The Suicide Squad came out less than 5 years ago.

suicide squad came out in 2016

Uhhh

Attached: 2016.png (311x80, 3.42K)

saying how much you love basedwars isnt passion
and just observe how this guy chats

Yeah but star wars is the most pleb bullshit there is

>a shallow whore like this
You take some girl on a date and she spends 2 hours talking about her nails or that big brother show or similar shit, how do you react?

>sit with a stranger for 2 hours and nod along then play the victim
she could've just left ffs, it would've hurt his feelings less than insulting him after the fact

Jesus Christ, is Hollywood rebooting 5 year old films now?

Attached: Screenshot_20220724-071701.jpg (803x684, 142.84K)

>male feelings
pathetic zoomers

female "nerds" are even worse. they only pretend to like that shit for attention from men.

Let women fucking talk and pretend you're interested in what they have to say. If you start blabbering try thinking if you'd want someone you kinda know going off on something stupid.

>Why don't you like the Star Wars sequels?
Well I didn't really identify with the new characters. I grew up watching Luke Skywalker and Han Solo and it was weird & depressing for me to see them now be old and dying.

That's all you need to sperg out about Star Wars.

Great post tough guy.

I went on a date once with some Asian that wouldn't shut the fuck up about some wigger rapper and how she met him once, machine gun Kelly or some degenerate American zoomer trash

I'm not even American I'm a euro

I just nodded and ended up fucking in my car after the date, deleted her number and moved on.

>wah wah why dont women like men who cry about star wars

Your 4 inch foreskin doesn't count when measuring.

I was circumcised in a Jewish humiliation ritual at birth. I am KHV too.

get some hair inputs, Mr Norwood

Right and wrong. Girls do like passion about literally fucking anything, but judging by how this dude talks he looks like pic related and his appearance/outfit was pussy repellant. Looking like a non threatening basedboy isn't interesting or attractive, the shit you like has no bearing on it unless you have loli figurines scattered across your room.
Depends. Does she have other qualities I like? If not, I'm not forced to pretend to be interested. I'd finish the date and not text her back. I'm not a fan of meaningless sex with people I don't like, tried that and hearing to them talk after nutting is grating as hell.

Attached: soi.png (400x244, 217.81K)

This is totally real guise

Upvoted

Passion is sexy if they are already into you. Standing up for stupid inessential beliefs shows you have balls. But you need more than just being angry about the Star Wars prequels/sequels to pull tail.

There simply aren't enough girls like that to go around. Guys will take whatever they can get. Also women will pick up the hobbies or interests of the guys they date or want to date anyway.

Exactly. If you're well groomed, can actually hold a decent conversation, and aren't a submissive fat tub of lard you can talk about whatever you want if the time is appropriate.

masturbation > sex

My wife loves to listen to me rant about stupid shit. Find the one, anons. That means she love you nigga. People shouldn’t wear masks
Yea what he said.

Retard, dont be bald