I recently gotten into watching roasties react to movies...

I recently gotten into watching roasties react to movies. It's so fascinating to see them misunderstand absolutely fucking everything while 'shipping' every attractive person on screen. It's like aliens struggling to analyze the human species.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140.34K)

That's a man

Why is she larping as the guy who shot up the TDKR showing

Literally everything is problematic to women.

never realized the minions were in TDKR

>Popcorn in Bed
Watching a a sheltered Mormon chick react to movies like Good Fellas and Full Metal Jacket is pretty entertaining.

this is my reactfu, I want to cum in her mouth so bad bros.
haha jk that would be weird...unless
but seriously I think these women are pretending to be retarded because it makes them look cute and quirky.
>Teehee look at me pretending to misunderstand philosophical and esoteric references

Attached: 12410929233.png (535x711, 593.27K)

>fat incel who hasn’t spoken to a non-cashier woman in over a year doesn’t understand that women dressing up and filming themselves react to movies are probably going to do so in an exaggerated and fake manner to get views from fat incels like himself

Many such cases

Tofu is an actual whore, btw. It's why she's always taking breaks from her channel. Because she's down in Qatar or Saudi Arabia gargling sheik balls.

yep, it took like five seconds from her boyfriend dumping her ass and her having to move back in with her parents who she hates before she started selling her "company" lmao

>That's a man

Attached: 1649247597643.jpg (1236x1291, 97.35K)

not when she's too stupid to enjoy great movies like the good the bad and the ugly. also the thot in the op is an absolute cunt.

>abrasively whinges at her entire audience before watching american psycho, because she couldn't handle a few comments asking her to not talk so much during the movie.

Probably is a man with how ugly that broad is lmfao

MEDS

Attached: MEDS.png (1024x576, 609.33K)

>Popcorn in Bed

The only good reaction channel.

I like watching this guy get confused by basic plots.

Attached: mr video.jpg (480x270, 70.52K)

If you watch reaction videos you’re 100% being grifted. No exceptions.

>you’re 100% being grifted

what do you mean? that the reactions are fake?

tofu actually makes the best reactions. I loved her game of thrones reactions. too bad she stopped after the first season.

>you’re 100% being grifted.
of my time?
or you mean that it is nothing on the internet is genuine?

this doesn't make sense, a tranny 41% itself every someone posts a picture of a real attractive woman

There's nothing more kino than watching black reactors react to movies