How do you find enough time to watch movies? The average movie is 2 hours long, but there are only 24 hours in a day...

How do you find enough time to watch movies? The average movie is 2 hours long, but there are only 24 hours in a day. With 8 hours lost to sleeping, another 8 to work, and the rest taken with looking after kids and maintaining the relationship with a significant other. Where the hell is the time in the day to watch even a single movie, let alone be a movie connoisseur

Attached: 1611170741538.jpg (1920x1080, 1.9M)

>looking after kids and maintaining the relationship with a significant other.
I have neither
And no job too

Attached: 1658653698814.jpg (217x232, 4.21K)

I don't watch movies

Wow, what a fulfilling life you must have lmao

based
I don't even watch tv/movies anymore

What makes your life better than his? From what you've described, you're just some mindless wagie that lives to work and you had kids so they can replace you as slaves for the Jews when you die. That makes you better than him?

i watch movies while I work during the day and every now and then with my wife

I dislike the notion that having a family is the default standard for satisfaction in life. Life is suffering and perpetuating the cycle for your own fulfilment is sadistic

Indeed I do. No retarded useless spawns and no soul-sucking roasties to drag me down. Living the life.

Attached: 1658654014740.jpg (222x227, 4.94K)

Agreed

every copy of mario 64 is personalized

I'd personalize Peach if you catch my drift.

>kids
>significant other
Well there's your problem you fucking retard. Don't do that

If that's what you think why don't you just kys?

I never said I was better than him, I just think it's sad to never achieve anything and waste your life playing video games like a manchild.

But don't worry zoomie, go back to your capeshit so it can give you warm fuzzies so you don't have a panic attack examining your shit life lmao

why is that when confronted with anti natalism, the very first response is always "HURR JUST KYS THEN"

death is scary
pain is scary
and nothing about anti natalism says you shouldnt enjoy the life you currently have

simply that you just end the cycle by not producing more humans. end the gambit. thats all. why roll the dice for beings that never even have a choice in the matter? pointless nonsense

Are you really making fun of manchildren while using the same website as them? Reply to my post after I filter the thread. I'm sure your fellow NPCs will be riveting conversation.

>never achieve anything
Cumming into a roast beef hole and having her shit out a retarded kid isn't an achievement
Neither is slaving away for mr shekelstein

Nice cope lmao, and you wonder why you can't get laid

>8 hours to work
>kids
>significant other

But you're admitting yourself that life isn't just suffering and you can enjoy it. Why would you want to deprive future generations of that opportunity. Your illogical - that's what comes from trying to be edgy.

>already having a panic attack
Generation of pussies LOLOL

Watch it chunks, not just one sitting.

Attached: 1656468245063.jpg (3024x4032, 928.42K)