Is mowing another man's lawn really that big a deal?

Is mowing another man's lawn really that big a deal?

Attached: 1pkbdrph2qw81.jpg (640x400, 39.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VMqS8qXCI7I?t=26
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish another man would mow my lawn, give me some more free time to play video games and watch tv.

One time I told my meth-addicted neighbor that I would beat his ass if he didn't stop cutting my grass. In his defense, he was literally high on meth.

He feels generally emasculated by Rust who gets along with his wife better than he does. He's also smarter, more competent, in better shape, etc. At least in the nineties.

>I'm just coming for the lawn marty

Attached: files.jpg (309x163, 6.06K)

It’s an innuendo to fucking Marty’s wife.
If Marty was single it would be gay as fuck for rust to lower his lawn.

>noo i wanna play vidya and consoom more media!!!!!
unironically the most reddit thing ive read this week. eat glass.

You're just mad that you feel shame for doing the things that you enjoy and he doesn't.

were you watching vindicators too and it primed you to tell someone to eat glass?

Attached: 1651382219851.gif (220x295, 2.38M)

>You're just mad that you feel shame for doing the things that you enjoy and he doesn't.

Attached: reddit.png (250x250, 35.75K)

go mow your lawn

Lawn is a metaphore for her wife's pussy hair. Mowing is a clear reference to the sexual tension that exists between his wife and his friend. It's all about the fear of losing your loved ones and how unstable things and life itself are.

Of course, you need to have some culture and read enough books to understand the simbolism, but being tv just a place of burnout poltards who have become alcoholic, I didn't expect you to understand all the nuances.

It's part of being a man of the house and your duties to take care of its apearance. It shows you have your life in order and you have the knowledge and will to take care of things you are responsible for. I guess that's why it's such a common trope for a woman to lost her respect for a man that must outsorce this kind of work to other men because he is to much of a pussy. You are slaving away in the office while your wife is fantasizing about your gardener.

best show ever
should I watch season 3? I've seen 2 and it was ok

If Marty actually had a good relationship with his wife at the time would he have still given a shit or would he just go "cool, thanks Rust"
He knew his position was vulnerable at the time but what if it wasn't?

Attached: 1640001247406.gif (143x181, 1.04M)

then rust wouldn't be there in the first place

In Australia “mowing another man’s lawn/ being a grasscutter” is a slang term for cucking someone lmao

Attached: 21D67C73-9203-4B96-9950-3A50AD6E0862.jpg (514x596, 39.93K)

Attached: 1643754563934.jpg (1632x1203, 489.43K)

Yes. Season 3 is amazing.

you think that is a good rebuttal? I have posted the exact same response like you did when I want to waste other peoples time. You are inferior and I am levels above your minuscule existence

Attached: wojak-soy-wojak.gif (498x480, 1.56M)

Season 3 is garbage

>You are inferior and I am levels above your minuscule existence

Attached: 1639593374068.jpg (553x555, 28.6K)

It is. Not many things are more manly than mowing your own lawn.

>her wife's pussy
Marty was a tranny? I didn't know that although I guess I needed a high IQ

Filtered.

>>You are inferior and I am levels above your minuscule existence

Attached: 1c5.png (1200x1125, 92.08K)

>You don't mess with a man's lawn
Hank Hill said it first

youtu.be/VMqS8qXCI7I?t=26

Attached: 1641604687243.gif (306x362, 1.51M)

I hire a gardener to mow my lawn for me desu