NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST REPLACE REDHEADS WITH BLACK PEOPLE!!! THATS LITERALLY GENOCIDERINO!!! HELP MEEE...

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST REPLACE REDHEADS WITH BLACK PEOPLE!!! THATS LITERALLY GENOCIDERINO!!! HELP MEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP THIS CANT BE HAPPENING NOOOOOOOOOOO STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SAVE ME WHITE JESUS SAVE MEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 7r7vne4d6id71.png (640x658, 572.82K)

coal

Based, male gingers look disgusting anyway.

coal

OP, have you considered fucking yourself? Perhaps you should go do that, right now...

Attached: toy_story_jessie_by_shinkaigyo_d67duq7.jpg (621x876, 114.02K)

Are you okay. What's wrong with you.

shit on the 'log

post hand, you'll never be as pretty as pale people

well, why are they doing it then

Attached: what.jpg (1314x1256, 611.72K)

nigger faggot sneed

i care because you care, OP

Red hair is tied with traits like rebellious, rough around the edges, generally 'fiery' traits. In current popular culture niggers now fill that role.

i'm a redhead and i don't mind

The actress for ariel looks like her eyes are 20 years apart

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE WHITE CHARACTERS. I NEED GAY BLACKS CROSSDRESSERS IN MY MOVIES!!!!!!!

Attached: 862.gif (680x866, 421.59K)

its all you deserve

One Piece chads... we won!

Attached: emilyruddnami.jpg (1200x675, 148.87K)

yeah so in other words generalise entire groups of people with trope memes.
what could go wrong

Cope

Attached: 16583256825592518824909578714736.jpg (719x898, 55.6K)

Okay, but here's the thing. Why take a character and completely change the way they look, ostracizing the original fans of those characters, when you could instead promote one of the many lesser-known black characters or even create new ones?
An American live action One Piece series already has so much working against it that they couldn't fuck up the casting this early or it would've been the nail in the pre-purchased coffin.

KEK