What did she say to her?

What did she say to her?

Attached: MV5BNGY4MmYwODgtYzM1NC00YjZlLTk0NjgtNGI3NjYyYzZjMzU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDE5MTU2MDE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x538, 38.88K)

sneed

It's like 10,000 spoons!!!

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (632x641, 330.44K)

This shit is so unrealistic. I can tell from skinning several people alive that the musculature looks nothing like that

There's nothing beyond death

That was my conclusion too, but then it begs the question - why would she kill herself immediately afterwards and tell the other members of the group to "keep guessing"?

never seen this flick but aren’t there really just three options?
-there’s no afterlife
-there’s an afterlife and it’s good
-there’s an afterlife and it’s bad
only thing that makes sense to me is that its the Cthulean levels of bad, she can’t live knowing the truth, and kills herself while sparing the others of knowing the agony that awaits them

>traps are gay
the old bitch couldn't handle it. and she knew etiene couldn't either.

that the afterlife is so fucking cool that she should go there right not (P.S. no wigs or makup and stuff alowerd, take that off if you want to get in)

If everyone knows there's nothing after death, many would lose the will to live and the effect on society could be unpredictable if not catastrophic. By telling them to keep guessing, and by killing herself, she prevents the knowledge from spreading and gives them a reason to continue living, if only to pursue to truth she just learned. More martyrs will be tortured and flayed only to learn the truth that the whole project was completely pointless.

dude let the mystery be lmao

"you will never know"

"Dirty bit of cunny, yours."

the game

Shit, this scares me a little. I just want to die and fade forever as the materialists say.

>cope..seeth and...dilate.....
>.....YWNBAW

No actually you die then your brain patterns get briefly reincarnated at various points throughout the universe endlessly suffering local energy loss until heat death

Look up Boltzmann Brains

Looks like someone's been to funky town

kek

Even if Boltzman brains exist, and forms that is an exact copy of your brain, that won't be "you" and "you" won't experience that in any meaningful sense. It's like saying that creating a clone of yourself is reincarnation. Even an exact copy is still separate. There is no such thing as reincarnation in the way godfags say it.

You wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway dumbass

I dont believe in an afterlife personally, but are there really a large number of people whose whole existance having meaning is predicated on them having some kind of heaven waiting for them? Wouldnt finding out that there is nothing after this life inspire people to want to make the best out of the time they have.

LMAO