Why did movie theaters stop selling real food...

Why did movie theaters stop selling real food? i remember you could get like a pizza back in the 2000s now it all popcorn/candy/nachos.

Attached: 704F3174-372B-43C6-AB2A-CD7DE33FD47B.jpg (1170x1631, 1.12M)

you're just going to shitty theaters. I bet they don't have beer on tap either do they?

There's nothing wrong with this pizza

What do you think they should serve, user?

Aggghhhhhhhhh

Fries,

its goyslop not pizza

My theater has been serving crab legs since 1999. The supply chain has never been disrupted.

LOOK AT ALL THAT GREASE
WHY ISN'T THE BASE A DRY TOUGH CRUST WITH ONE THIMBLEFULL OF SAUCE?

BJs.

>A
>m
>e
>r
>i
>c
>a
>n
>s

is that just american cheese on top of a airy deep crust with marinara sauce

Honestly its not a terrible idea to make a quick meal with some bread, tomato paste, and cheese in a toaster oven. I would never pay for it at a shitty sandwich shop though.

I caught Robert selling oyster legs once

I kind of want to start going to the movies just to goof off smuggling things in.
Like storing sandwich ingredients over my whole body, and then assembling them in my seat.

Bring a jacket and pack it full of sandwiches. Bonus points if you do it on a hot day so you look suspicious as fuck. What are they gonna do, pat you down?

There was a deli next door to this theater i used to go to. They sold these giant turkey legs for a reasonable price. I watched BR2049 on opening day while chewing on a turkey leg. I spit all the gristle on the floor and stuffed the turkey leg in the corner of the seat next to me.... good times.

>a literal kraft cheese square
jfc off brand shredded mozzarella would be miles better

Places will do anything to make their own style pizza. Near where my grandparents live, they put cold cheese on pizza and act like it's some amazing culinary invention. It's shit.

isn't that basically a bad pannini?

Went to see Nope last night. The Cinemark I went to was rather basic but the concession area seemed to have not so traditional offerings. Something called a 'tender sandwich' was available, and there were those in-Target Pizza Hut mini pizzas first thing you enter the building.
I'd say go to a dine in theatre if the available food rubs off as hallow offerings, but that does seem strange if all that's really available are those staples since I'm guessing at least one theatre franchise are offering something a little different in their menu these days.

It's a money laundering operation

>Put cold cheese on pizza
>Put in oven
>It's now hot cheese
???

Crab legs

heres an idea for you disgusting fat obnoxious ameritards - dont eat for 2 hours while you watch fucking film? eat before or after, dont sit there crinkling the packaging of your shitty processed pieces of shit, disturbing everyone else trying to watch

>I'm o-b-s-e-s-s-e-d with them

Based toon town

what am I even looking at? looks like a kraft single on top of a loaf of bread. how is that a pizza?

That sounds like a terrible idea. How enjoy a movie going experience without having a porterhouse steak and a couple of beers?

Attached: Movie_Tavern.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg (735x490, 43.89K)

> its goyslop not pizza

Attached: 1658626086871.gif (600x800, 144.69K)

that food looks like some "depression era" shit

is this the new meme novelty food?

Vanian win

Attached: pennsylvania.jpg (1008x995, 271.29K)

Monica.