/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Erin and Kim Deathmatch Edition

Previous

Attached: erin kim wrestle.png (900x640, 490.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/album/5cYKTvWHdnfxeQDuPrlVD2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who do you think would win in a fight between Kim and Erin?
Sure Erin has the weight advantage, but she's such a fat unfit pig while Kim looks like she takes care of herself.

Reminder that she's going to get away with it.

The crew have talked about how they've considered a Kim spinoff and while it wouldn't happen very soon if it does at all, it at least means they have to leave the door open.

Attached: kim.png (1920x1200, 1.24M)

>Say My Name!
>Say My Name is a 2019 parody musical with music, lyrics and book by Rob Gathercole based on AMC's Breaking Bad created by Vince Gilligan. The musical condenses the entire plot of Breaking Bad down to a one-act play that was under two hours with a heightened sense of camp and satire.[64] A physical release of the cast recording was available for sale at the official Breaking Bad Store in Albuquerque, New Mexico.[65]
Has anyone seen this? Does the rip exist??
open.spotify.com/album/5cYKTvWHdnfxeQDuPrlVD2

Attached: Say My Name!.jpg (640x640, 134.04K)

>outsmarts everyone
>knows not to cross a mild mannered man because he will dedicate his life to revenge
>is incredibly cautious

How did he underestimate Walt so much? Especially weird when he picked up early on how smart Walt was when he figured out the twins were actually there to kill him and that Gus called Hank to warn him, hence why Gus invited him to dinner

Attached: F01C64A7-8B73-409B-BB56-42D1A151EA77.jpg (1352x767, 182.16K)

We're all in agreement that BCS is better than BB, right?

Kim has killed before and will again

Erin would suffocate Kim with her ass. Kim would try and use her hands to push Erin's cellulite filled ass cheeks away from her mouth but it would be no good.

Attached: jessie.ennis.bikini.jpg (682x1024, 81.95K)

Now we know Gus is a homosexual. This scene has new implications.

Was he probing Walt to see if he was also gay and would thus be up for some gay sex?

Attached: 07B165C1-CBCD-4E22-BF97-397D5D13BA27.png (1147x643, 855.62K)

And don't forget he knew Walt was dying from the start and has nothing to lose

>Was he probing Walt to see if he was also gay
Walt was gay

Attached: moria.jpg (1200x1575, 273.85K)

>Now
???

>Gene’s timeline is supposed to be in 2010, but there is a Carlos Correa Astros jersey at the mall. Correa didn’t begin his career until 2015.
You fucking hack Vince

Attached: hm1nchs0u6d91.jpg (1242x810, 84.79K)

yeah, I'm thinking the erin and kim incels should stop polluting this thread.

Attached: 1657761870256.jpg (998x894, 53.03K)

My guys are solid.

Ma'am?

Attached: mysterious_invader.jpg (737x595, 32.6K)

For sure there's going to be another spinoff. AMC is going to milk this cow as long as they can. They don't have much else going on.

She looked so fuckin evil in this scene

Attached: 1658562892147909.jpg (999x1075, 193.01K)

my cock is stretched thin from jelqing for Erin

BCS is not same canon as BB

She fucking tilted her head like a predator looking at prey. Kim is spooky.

Will Skyler and Kim meet in the next few episodes?

Unfortunately they did not kill her after being gangraped by cartel enforcers

Yes and they'll solely talk about smoking cigarettes so the show passes the Bechdel test

>haha look le funny autistic murderer man says maam so politely so funny i am going to spam this every single thread
KILL YOURSELF

>2010

Skyler is Kim, she gets plastic surgery and had a surrogate mother for Walt Jr (which is why he was retarded)

>they've considered a Kim spinoff
Kim really isn't interesting enough to pull it off desu. If they expand on her criminal past, it's almost guaranteed to cheapen the "sliding back into criminality" thing in BCS. Other than that, there is not much there, she was better than Saul in staying on the straight and narrow path for a while, no one wants to see that except Kim feet fetishists.

wat is this i dont even

Isn't BB/BCS owned by Sony? It's hard to see how there could be more without Vince and co. anyway, and the team is now disbanded. Maybe somewhere down the line.

>Kimberly will never grab your face

Attached: 1658552221516039.jpg (1024x650, 203.4K)

Look at his face, he's experiencing sheer bliss
Probably got a good whiff of her pit too

So why did Walt start cooking meth? Clearly he wasn't that materialistic since he turned down the gray (grey?) company job. Seems weird he went on that ride along with Hank and all of sudden decided to go into drug dealing.