How do you beat him?

How do you beat him?

Attached: freddy.jpg (736x740, 82.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leafly.com/news/health/does-cannabis-affect-your-dreams
cbc.ca/radio/quirks/october-7-2017-1.4343355/your-dreams-are-disappearing-in-a-cloud-of-pot-smoke-and-it-s-a-problem-1.4343366
vice.com/en/article/7b7gn4/why-are-your-dreams-suddenly-so-intense-when-you-stop-smoking-weed-876
cbdoracle.com/news/science/cannabis-dreams-nightmares/
bmjopenrespres.bmj.com/content/6/Suppl_1/A23.1
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-teenage-mind/200906/marijuana-sleep-and-dreams
academic.oup.com/sleep/article/43/Supplement_1/A62/5846891
samoonmd.com/effect-of-marijuana-on-dreams/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cocaine, never go to sleep

He's trauma. You don't beat him, you simply keep him at bay.

Just move lmao. He can literally only hurt people in that neighborhood.

don't think about it
wrong

Attached: OIP.1xSHImAvYRz8qwvQyLWdmgAAAA.jpg (426x597, 42.11K)

rape him

get drunk

I'd think it'd be dudeweed, THC suppresses dreams. Longtime stoners who quit tend to find themselves overwhelmed by intense dreams and nightmares.

freddy isn't a babadook man

>thc suppresses dreams
where do you get this shit?

Just don't be a bitch whose scared of dreams. Demons try to haunt my dreams all the time and I just tell them to fuck off. It's my dream, I do what I want

Kick him square in the kruegers.

New Nightmare isn't canon
drunk dreams are weirdest dreams

>New Nightmare isn't canon
You're confusing New Nightmare with every single one except the first and New Nightmare

dream of being in a freddy proof dome

leafly.com/news/health/does-cannabis-affect-your-dreams cbc.ca/radio/quirks/october-7-2017-1.4343355/your-dreams-are-disappearing-in-a-cloud-of-pot-smoke-and-it-s-a-problem-1.4343366 vice.com/en/article/7b7gn4/why-are-your-dreams-suddenly-so-intense-when-you-stop-smoking-weed-876 cbdoracle.com/news/science/cannabis-dreams-nightmares/ bmjopenrespres.bmj.com/content/6/Suppl_1/A23.1 psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-teenage-mind/200906/marijuana-sleep-and-dreams academic.oup.com/sleep/article/43/Supplement_1/A62/5846891 samoonmd.com/effect-of-marijuana-on-dreams/

Works for me. The more I smoke over the day, the more my dreams are supressed or I can only remember small little bits that soon fade into nothing.
Doesn't work though when I just smoke some right before going to sleep, there gotta be a certain buildup.

sometimes, niggas just be that way

Nondream pill from the third movie.

suicide

let him fuck me in the ass