It wasn’t supposed to be a documentary

It wasn’t supposed to be a documentary

Attached: 1D7F60B7-C076-460A-99E3-B7722CD07783.jpg (850x645, 120.28K)

It's depressing how relatable this film still is, 23 years later. Corporate cubicle culture remains unchanged

its fiction
we made it up ;)

Attached: R (5).png (600x579, 271.17K)

I wish it was my life.
A do nothing job in the 90s housing market.
Sign me up.

>DUDE WORK SUCKS
wow, really groundbreaking film. good job mike.

Attached: hey did you hear.jpg (1365x1538, 380.63K)

>A do nothing job in the 90s housing market.
he was about to lose it thanks to his company hiring efficiency consultants, who, until he steps up, were going to fire everyone but the actual causes of the inefficiency.

It's gotten worse. Now we have open space planning. What I would give for a cubicle...

This central plot point seems to lost on Any Forums. They cite this movie as how good Gen X had it but completely ignore the fact the movie is about them all losing their jobs to cuts and outsourcing to India

I like how you're talking about it like its a thing of the past. This shit happens way more now.

That guy did no such thing. He was just describing the plot of the movie. Learn your English tenses and reading comprehension.

and?
Not even efficiency consultants could put an end to it.

I wouldn’t work another day in my life if i could

How about you learn to suck on these nuts whitey

Do third worlders really think whitey is an insult kek

Is she talking about Zelensky??

I was a young man that would be doing stuff all the time. I used to read a shitton of books, learn languages, listen to podcasts in those languages, watch kinos, play videogames... and that moment I got my first serious job and saw the clock not moving... it was horrible. And then, I remember like it was yesterday, the HR lady came and told me about this lotto all the people participated in the office whose money was destined to feed the homeless or some shit. I can't describe the utter rage I felt. I wanted to kill her and play around with her blood. I didn't participate which made me ostracized. I was young and didn't know functional adults behaved like fucking middle school pussies. What a fucking disgrace. I envy the garbage man. In my country they even have a good salary and just have to drive the truck, pick the garbage and go home. No HR lady and no faggots. Comfy if you ask me.

Who?

>Xoomers hate when you get to sit in an air conditioned room with your friends and getting paid thousands of dollars a year
Boggles my mind

It's funny how this movie implies that manual labor is somehow better.
I work as programmer right now, I do admit it feels soul crushing sometimes, but I had a manual job before and it was both soul and body crushing literally every day, to the point I had fantasies about crashing my car on my way there.

>IS THAT A CUBICLE?? AHHH I'M GOING INSANE!!

Attached: 1658565998501.jpg (1440x900, 341.68K)

spot the golem in the pic

>I HECKIN LOVE THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF OPEN OFFICES!

Attached: 1658566366769.jpg (2200x1000, 767K)

This looks like hell on earth, and I'm sure the intended effect beyond all the corporate bullshit reasons is to create a pseudo panopticon.

id ask who youre quoting but i know its the liberal tulpa in your head.

Me on the right.